P3D V1, V2 and V3 insertion.

Peter Mueller said:
Since others voiced their concerns and I somehow don't want to let it slide that easily, I'd like to point to something, we held high for a long time - and STILL do:
Air-Child VA is a non-profit organization run by flightsimmers for flightsimmers.

Maybe we, as a community, need to discuss this AND in the end decide about this question.
I would like to suggest a non-binding vote. If there's one thing to vote about this year, I think this is. I'm very curious what the majority of our members think about this issue.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
I would like to suggest a non-binding vote. If there's one thing to vote about this year, I think this is. I'm very curious what the majority of our members think about this issue.

+1 ;)

OK Folks,
very interesting discussion, which I do not really understand.
Please see this forum answer:

I'm now getting fed up of the same blanket whitewash.

We don't care one bit about the 'technical' reasons not to have P3D listed on the main page.
We want the option to have it in our profiles, where is the problem with that?

oh, I had a quick look in the 'about us' page. Maybe you should modify these bullet points you have listed

offer a friendly, open-minded atmosphere with a professional background
remove open-minded
be a non-restrictive virtual airline for everybody, with a flat organizational structure
remove non-restrictive for everybody
be constantly defined and developed by its members
haha, change defined to ignored.. in fact delete the entire bullet point

This is really quite pathetic.

Get a vote sorted.

:
Clients are available for FSX, FS9, P3D and X-Plane.
We're an approved VATSIM VA so we support P3D also. Supporting software in a technical sense and telling you do has nothing to do with propaganda. We don't get money from Lockheed for it and every sensible visitor knows that.

I think the best way to do it, is to do it like VATSIM does; don't show any logos at all but write in clear text what you technically support and what not. And only show logos from donating companies.

I don't know if we're really a democratic organization but our motto suggests this can't be simply decided by a private message to one person.

Chris Chadwick said:
I'm now getting fed up of the same blanket whitewash.

We don't care one bit about the 'technical' reasons not to have P3D listed on the main page.
We want the option to have it in our profiles, where is the problem with that?

oh, I had a quick look in the 'about us' page. Maybe you should modify these bullet points you have listed

offer a friendly, open-minded atmosphere with a professional background
remove open-minded
be a non-restrictive virtual airline for everybody, with a flat organizational structure
remove non-restrictive for everybody
be constantly defined and developed by its members
haha, change defined to ignored.. in fact delete the entire bullet point

This is really quite pathetic.

Get a vote sorted.

Thnx a lot - you are going much to far Mr. Chadwick. I will do no poll, this is not my duty here - if you want a poll do it and please stop your overbearing posts.
Tom

I hope it's OK that I bring this news. I've been waiting for a week now but Peter probably has no time to react to this topic himself. I think I'll break the news now because I really hate how this topic is developing.
Peter and me have discussed this in the last days and Peter will add P3D, but not Lockheed. So we hope to please all of our pilots and members. ;) He also will post a comment about that topic.

Best Regards
Norbert
I think this is the best solution; it takes sensibilities about Lockheed into account while also satisfying those who want to have the correct sim in their profile.

So please, people stop bickering and start flying. 8)

Barthe Hogenboom said:
I hope it's OK that I bring this news. I've been waiting for a week now but Peter probably has no time to react to this topic himself. I think I'll break the news now because I really hate how this topic is developing.
Peter and me have discussed this in the last days and Peter will add P3D, but not Lockheed. So we hope to please all of our pilots and members. ;) He also will post a comment about that topic.

Best Regards
Norbert
I think this is the best solution; it takes sensibilities about Lockheed into account while also satisfying those who want to have the correct sim in their profile.

So please, people stop bickering and start flying. 8)

Thank you

Best Regards
Norbert

It's Perfect! ;) thanks ;)

ps Best solution ;)

wich PIREP System works with P3D V3?

mh, ok...no other tool?

Back
Top Bottom