No more B777 for charter?

Users Local time
Today 11:53 PM
So I flew a 777 from ZGGG to ROAH. Now checking back the plane is not for charter anymore and location is back at ZGGG. Did anyone book it?

My problem with this VA is that there are too few Asian short haul routes. And all charter planes mostly in US and Europe. Please provide more options to Asian flyers. I only see considerable number of regional flights out of Hong Kong.

I can fly US and Europe but I prefer Asia.

Hi, Jayson.
So I flew a 777 from ZGGG to ROAH. Now checking back the plane is not for charter anymore and location is back at ZGGG. Did anyone book it?
Yes, it is booked:
Code:
Flight ACH7607, flying from EDDL to EDDM, ETD 11:31, ETA 12:52, PIC: ACH1113
But you're right in saying that it's position should be ROAH at the moment. Maybe ROAH is missing in our database? I just got an idea. I'll make a general "Please fix this post" for Peter to look at.
My problem with this VA is that there are too few Asian short haul routes
The best thing you can do is vote an Asian hub next time we have a hub vote. This would certainly add some routes. But I would like to remind you that the 777 isn't really a short haul plane.
And all charter planes mostly in US and Europe.
I think you misunderstand a detail about our charter system. You can fly the charter planes from any location to any location as long as they're legal ICAO airports. So you can fly anywhere in Asia, even from a small dirt strip in the jungle.

Thanks for the reply.

Ah! So charter does not need to start from current location?
That explains why the aircraft got booked and teleported to Europe. :p

That clearly removes some anxiety on my end. :oops:

Thanks for the reply.

Ah! So charter does not need to start from current location?
That explains why the aircraft got booked and teleported to Europe. :p

That clearly removes some anxiety on my end. :oops:
It's weird when the plane is in Asia and suddenly it's in Europe. How did he get there? Unfortunately, jumping from place to place is not solved, but other insignificant details are. Why cargo B777F are not I did not understand at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom