Fix requests collection topic

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 3:11 PM
Hi, I'm making a post to collect various technical problems so Peter can scan through these and maybe fix them.

I'll paste in the things I find in various posts and add their status.

Other pilots, please feel free to also post technical problems. Please post rants, wish lists, future changes etc. in other posts(there's already a ).

1. :
So I flew a 777 from ZGGG to ROAH. Now checking back the plane is not for charter anymore and location is back at ZGGG. Did anyone book it?
remarks: is ROAH in our database?

i missing the 777-200F and the 777-300 in Fleet...
thx for your help.
remarks: applies to various pilots but not to all.

.i dosnt find the return flight from uuee to loww...
remarks: I'm not sure how this should work. Should the return flight appear when the flight arrives or is it only available at certain dates or should it always be available?

It's not just one flight, several flights never return and this is strange because in real life these planes would disappear in a hangar forever or automagically return to their original position(disassembled and put on a truck? ;) ). I've tried to imagine they return via another airport but going through the schedule that doesn't really satisfy me. The most logical thing would be to have return flights, especially on shorter hauls. If I take for example these Transavia flights to and from Spain that leave here at EHRD; they just go up and down like a city bus.

4. in the results in a .

Back
Top Bottom