Air Child High Resolution Paint Kit?

Jesco Freund

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 5:18 AM
I know there is a paint kit available in the hangar, but it's quite low res, and does not work well on 4k liveries. Does anybody by chance have the decals (logo and children) available in high resolution (or even vectorized)?

OK, done it by myself now. I rebuild some graphic elements as SVG vector files (hopefully accurately enough in order to not besmirch the Air-Child brand :) ).

The package is very small (~50kB only); I made it available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxOX-8RP7qMNHBIWWh0YW9oSUk/view?usp=sharing

Hope it helps you when painting a livery...

Jesco Freund said:
OK, done it by myself now. I rebuild some graphic elements as SVG vector files (hopefully accurately enough in order to not besmirch the Air-Child brand :) ).

The package is very small (~50kB only); I made it available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxxOX-8RP7qMNHBIWWh0YW9oSUk/view?usp=sharing

Hope it helps you when painting a livery...

Hi Jesco,
Is this a paint kit for xplane?
Tom

Hi Tom,

The paint kit is not specific to any sim - it's just a collection of SVG graphics, e. g. the air-child logo in different colours (light blue, dark blue, white), the matchstick children, etc. Those can be easily resized (since vectorized) and imported into PS or Gimp at any resolution needed. It's more of a supplement to the already existing which contains some PSD files and the required fonts.

It's not a pain kit for any specific aircraft - those will have to be obtained from the respective aircraft developer (or assembled in DIY mode if you know how to do this...).

HTH
Jesco

Jesco Freund said:
Hi Tom,

The paint kit is not specific to any sim - it's just a collection of SVG graphics, e. g. the air-child logo in different colours (light blue, dark blue, white), the matchstick children, etc. Those can be easily resized (since vectorized) and imported into PS or Gimp at any resolution needed. It's more of a supplement to the already existing which contains some PSD files and the required fonts.

It's not a pain kit for any specific aircraft - those will have to be obtained from the respective aircraft developer (or assembled in DIY mode if you know how to do this...).

HTH
Jesco

Thnx Jesco

Back
Top Bottom