weekly group flight on Vatsim

Users Local time
Today 9:11 AM
Hello.
Anyone up for a weekly group flight on Vatsim? :)
What day is the best for you if I arrange a weekly group flight? :)

I am thinking of using one of these around the world routes. Each leg ca 500 NM. Should be just enough or do you want longer flights? Then I wonder what clock is the best for you?

Hope on some respons here :)

This is a good idea. I managed this for two years but we did it only monthly. It would very nice if you will provide the organization for group flights.
I did a poll to find out what is the best time. It was between 18:00 and 20:00 UTC. And we looked always for ATC.
In the moment there is no Air-Child Teamspeak Account - so if you want to have a chat while flying you have to set up your own server or you go via Skype etc.
If you want me to publish something about your group flight on our news site please provide all information (short text). If you want a pictures please not wider the 270px.
Tom

ps. Why not start today with a group flight to the LPMA New Year Event.

Hello.
Good idea. Will maybe make a brand new round the world flight weekly maybe each Friday evening (except this week) at 1800z?
Lemd-lpma to join the event.

I can make a new post about it in the forum with route information. A bit short notice but should be fine.

For me Friday is the best day but did you find out something on what day is best?

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
Hello.
Good idea. Will maybe make a brand new round the world flight weekly maybe each Friday evening (except this week) at 1800z?
Lemd-lpma to join the event.

I can make a new post about it in the forum with route information. A bit short notice but should be fine.

For me Friday is the best day but did you find out something on what day is best?

I think it was friday or saturday. To be sure what day and what time you should do a poll to ask the pilots. I am quite sure that most pilots are from europe as last time. There was one from australia that was quite difficult. Europe ist very covered with ATC in the evening. Last what we did was a europe tour with short legs round 200 to 300nm. The posts are still in our forum.
Cheers Tom

Tom

Back
Top Bottom