Can't continue to fly

Users Local time
Today 4:12 PM
Hi,

I can't continue to fly with Air Child, because the Simulator I use is not in the list in my profile.
(P3D)
Sorry. :(

Pierre

What stopped working? :?:
Tom

@Pierre: I've written an urgent e-mail to Peter, asking him to personally react on the forum about this.

I think we can't go on like this...if there's no interaction with the people who can make changes to ensure we'll be ready for the future, the VA will eventually just die. :'(

I'm really fed up with this; what's the problem with just adding 2 letters and one number(P3D) to the profiles :?: :!: Nobody's going to choke on his breakfast about this :wink:

@Tom: Don't get this wrong but world peace is all about also seeing and understanding other people's views.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
@Pierre: I've written an urgent e-mail to Peter, asking him to personally react on the forum about this.

I think we can't go on like this...if there's no interaction with the people who can make changes to ensure we'll be ready for the future, the VA will eventually just die. :'(

I'm really fed up with this; what's the problem with just adding 2 letters and one number(P3D) to the profiles :?: :!: Nobody's going to choke on his breakfast about this :wink:

@Tom: Don't get this wrong but world peace is all about also seeing and understanding other people's views.

yoke yoke yoke, but I cannot do anything 8)

Tom Weber said:
Barthe Hogenboom said:

yoke yoke yoke, but I cannot do anything 8)
I, know. We're all just waiting for Peter. He said he was almost too busy to do much about ACH last time we heard of him. But we must have someone we can maintain the site or things will go wrong anyway...

I mean, if they change something about XACARS or some other technical issue we're toast...

Tom Weber said:
Tom

Everything works but my simulator is not in the profile list (P3D) :?

Cheers

Pierre Chassang said:
Tom Weber said:
Tom

Everything works but my simulator is not in the profile list (P3D) :?

Cheers

Please, also write a personal e-mail to Peter. It might help. Just do
Code:
peter(et)air-child.com 
where (et) = @

with your mail program. I've the feeling the mail client in the site itself doesn't work anymore(pm works but he never reads it).

I hereby ask everyone who cares about this topic to personally mail Peter.

Ps. did you read the pm message I got from Norbert(page 2 other P3D topic)?

Chris Chadwick said:
:clap: I see Prepar3d listed now, Thank you.
Yes, we invite all P3D users to test everything and tell us what your experiences are. Do the flightplans work? Do you actually need them, or do you use another planning tool anyway? We'd also like to know what reporting programs you use. I've heard XAcars just works(because FSUIPC does)? Is this the case? Please tell us.

Chris Chadwick said:
Yes, we invite all P3D users to test everything and tell us what your experiences are. Do the flightplans work? Do you actually need them, or do you use another planning tool anyway? We'd also like to know what reporting programs you use. I've heard XAcars just works(because FSUIPC does)? Is this the case? Please tell us.

Since 2 years now I am using P3D, just updated to v3.2, before I have used FS9, FSX for more than 10 years, so believe it was a hard decision to leave everything behind. It is better not to count how much many I spent during the years for addons... :'( But as fsx is not developed anymore I needed to make a step forward in order to enjoy the benefit of a continuously developed and maintained platform.

Basically everything what would work with fsuipc on fsx is working on p3d as well.
I have used the FlightKeeper for reporting, but after one update it started to report zero times and at the moment there is now customer support for the app, so therefore I've started to use xacars which is connecting through widefs from a network laptop and works just fine.

On the pilots roster if the selected platform is Prepar3D then the platform field shows empty.
I guess it is a minor bug in the table.

Tibor Kolena said:
On the pilots roster if the selected platform is Prepar3D then the platform field shows empty.
Thank you for mentioning this. Did you also test the flightplan (.pln)? Does this work in P3D? Do you need them at all or do you make your own flightplans(like I do most of the times)?

Personally I do not need flightplan for p3d as I generate mine add-on specifically through PFPX. I use the .pln file from the site to load it into the ASX.
So, I do not see a need in changing flightplan (least in my case). 8)

Tibor Kolena said:

Confirm

Pierre

And also just have realized, here on the forum on the right side, beside of my posts it still shows FSX as my Flight Sim, however under my profile Prepar3D is selected :)

Tibor Kolena said:
And also just have realized, here on the forum on the right side, beside of my posts it still shows FSX as my Flight Sim, however under my profile Prepar3D is selected :)

Tibor, you need to go into your forum control panel then profile, you have to manually enter it at the bottom.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom