Make air child great again

Users Local time
Today 10:29 PM
I want to make air child great again so I want to start a new sponsor program.

Intresting people willing to sponsor me send me a PM or here and we will get it set up.
And I guess start time will be January if at least 1 or 2 sponsors minimum.

There must be at least 100 flights done to get donations sent out.

Hope I get everyone with me and I will send out how much we earn each month.
Anyone with me on this?? :)

Hello all, Hello Anders,

first of all, the sponsor program ist still running, so there is no need to start a new one.

We, Peter and me, are knowing that there is a leak of information lately. The reason is our occupational overload in the past (and in the future). Because this is not a nice situation, we have thought about to change some processes, but because of our occupational overload...

Anyway will contact you at the end of the next week with new ideas.

Best regards
Peter & Norbert

Well.
It's nice to hear that sponsor program is working but to keep this va alive it's better to post updates regarding donations being made and so on. The total amount is enough so we know things is happening. If not I'm afraid air child suddenly have 0 pilots flying.

And sorry for saying this but it shouldn't be so much work to post status updates who have been missing 2-3 years.

But hope things change and all is going to be happy :)

Gents,

yes, we have a fallback in pilot's activity. But I think, that it is not a problem of missing or failing sponsoring. I think, the same problem comes up on every edge of our hobby, the virtual flying. People seem to change their activities during sparetime. Maybe the sparetime decreases,cause people left school or university, changed the job, founded a family, or whatever.

In VATSIM-Regionalgroup Berlin, we are four guys, flying exclusively for Airchild, an we will not change. But we are also Vatsim-ATC and recognize the same generally fallback in pilot's activity. I am sure, we will recover to old strength by building up a closer family in our forum.

Every pilot, flying online, should post in the forum the online events of his vicinity in time. (Maybe, Peter could open a special forums-channel for that). Let's have a unique channel to look, where in the online world fun could be expected.(regardles of the network)

Additionally, if wanted, I would like to organize some repeating VATSIM-based VA-groupflights in Europe.
I'm looking forward for your ideas

Christian (ACH692 mostly flying on VATSIM as ACH6IB)

Good to hear that you are 4 flying on Vatsim.

Myself is currently flying on Pilotedge. A paid service with realistic atc.

Flying mainly in California since that theire coverage areas.
The main thing with this post was Not to start a fight. Just to bright up that here is still a community and it's no secret that information on donation could be better but it's very good if it's working of course. But hope things will get better on information base.

Looking forward to the future and I am with you on a air child group flight on Vatsim anytime it fits :)

Hi Anders,

I don't want to fight in any reason, just want to bring up some ideas. If anyone reads some critique in my posts, it's just to bring things rolling.

One of the small things, that could bring a changeover:
- make our homepage and forum more attractive. It is never a good idea to have outdated events on the startpage, e. g. EDDF overload last week. Look at the date of very much posts in the forum. There is not really an activity, and I have to admit that I have not read the forum for month.

But, let's have a start:

On Monday 28. Nov. 2016, from 1900 utc until 2200 utc,a city-shuttle is coming up on vatsim from EDDT to LZIB and viceversa. It is a about 300 nm trip so two legs are possible in time.

Hope to see some of ACH in the virtual sky.

Kind Regards

Christian

Back
Top Bottom