IXEG 737

I made one, which can be downloaded here:
http://forums.x-pilot.com/files/file/88 ... ic-livery/

Hi Jesco,
looks good, but I don't have an account on x-pilots yet.
Any other way to get it?
Or do I have to create an account?
Thanks
Martin

Hi Martin,
I put it temporarily on dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6eaxp9hwpy5sxb0/AAC3eFAP8CrTGuc-IkfRB505a?dl=0

Jesco

Hi Jesco,
ahh, I saw, yes there is one 733 but located in the US.
Makes no sense to beam to Europe and then for a short trip to LEPA :rofl:

Hi Jesco,
just one question, is it possible that the B733 is in our fleet, but not in the list to choose for charter?
I wanted to use it but it seems to be not visible
Danke

Hi Martin,
for me it's visible and selectable in the charter list - the registration is SE-JOK (I did quite a couple of flights with it already). Maybe we hit again the issue that some aircrafts are not visible to everyone? I think we had this problem before (cf. )
HTH Jesco

Then you probably need to address this with the admins, so they can look into your profile what's blocking you from seeing this aircraft...

Martin Laengle said:
Mhhh, who is or are our admins? :D
Christopher told us a few days ago that he and his team(?) now have admin rights on most things. So I think you should put this on his to do list. (It's good we've computers these days because you would probably need a whole forest to print this list. ;) )

The invisible aircraft problem is a long standing problem. We've written pages of forum post about it. Peter has tried various things but couldn't solve it. I'm also not seeing several planes that are visible to others.

Martin Laengle said:
Hi Jesco,
checked it again ... not visible for me ..
Thx

Hello Martin,

could you tell me which career mode you are using? I am hoping it its the same error Peter had discovered before. We just took over the administration of Air-Child as such it will take some time for us to get a working knowledge of Peters Code :)

Ok Martin,

try setting it back to Advanced ... I have made a modification to Career Check to include the 733 starting with First Officer so you should be able to see it being you are a Sen. Capt

Back
Top Bottom