Changes are happening.

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 5:42 PM
Hello everyone,

As many of you have noticed we have moved to a new server so we could lighten the burden on Peter and Norbert a bit. Since it was just sitting there collecting dust anyway I felt like it couldn't do much harm. I have also set up a development web space in order to get the new Website coding started however until it is done we will continue using the website and Sytems in place right now.

The TeamSpeak has now been integrated into the Landing page of the Website - there are some cosmetic issues concerning screen resolution that will hopefully be fixed soon.

Further we have made some changes to the Roster Page as well as Flight Reports to include IVAO Functionality.

aside from Christain and myself, we have gathered a few more members that were willing to stay with or join the staff team.

Jesco Freund will be the Primary Point of Contact concerning X-Plane Integration and X-Plane Liveries.
Pierre Chassang will also remain on board and handle Route Planning and Dispatch alongside with myself.
Pascal Seeler will be in charge of External Marketing and VATSim Event Management.
Anders Kvamme Stemland will be heading up the FSE Community.
Holger Sobl will keep adding paint to our fleet

I will be contacting the other candidates on our short list this week via email in the hopes that they will also be available for us and once I have gotten a response from them we will be Posting the rest of the Open Positions here on the forum.

I am currently working on a few projects to further increase the usability of the website and also add one or two new flight reporting tools, as soon as I have made some accomplishments we will begin Beta Testing on that with some screenshots to follow.

Back
Top Bottom