B737-300 ixeg not available

Users Local time
Today 6:09 AM
Hi guys, probably is a stupid question for you but be patient. ...I'm a new one.
I use to fly with ixeg 737-300 the best plane ever for xplane.
I don't understand why if I try to do a charter flight the the plane is present in the list but is always unavailable.
It says that is in use by another user and there is a red point..... My question is about this : how it works the management of the hangar? When can I fly with my favourite plane ?
Thank you so much.
Bye.

Inviato dal mio SM-A300FU utilizzando Tapatalk

Re: B737-300 ixeg not available

Hi+ welcome,
how it works the management of the hangar?
Planned flights get dropped after some time; you can't claim it forever.
When can I fly with my favourite plane ?
When the current planned flight with it is flown.

You can:
- wait
- send ACH1895, Andreas Kurtztisch a pm and ask him politely when he'll finish his flight.
- ask staff to look at it, ACH1895 didn't fly for quite some time. Maybe something is stuck in the database.
- fly your 737-300 with a 737-700. No-one will complain.

Hope this helps.

Or, maybe, we have to think about .... to buy a second one, there should be enough used planes on the market :lol: :lol: :lol:

will that be cash or credit card Martin? happy to name it after you, once you pay in full. :rofl:

Well Christopher, I have ten Euros left on my credit card, when the call sign ends with "ML" :rofl: :rofl:

Can someone please unlock this flight, it's blocked since days...
ACH1895 ....
Thank you

Agree with Martin!

Anyway ... let's buy 2 more Air-Child 737-300 IXEG's and named them as: "Martin Laengle" and "Kai Uwe Pel" :) :) :)

Martin Laengle said:
Can someone please unlock this flight, it's blocked since days...
ACH1895 ....
Thank you
ACH1895 hasn't flown since end 2016. I think he just left his passengers sleeping in their seats at the departure lounge. :roll: Shouldn't the system automatically chuck out unflown flights after a few days? I was always told it does.
Anyway ... let's buy 2 more Air-Child 737-300 IXEG's and named them as: "Martin Laengle" and "Kai Uwe Pel"
So you 2 are going to fly on FSE until you've earned a 733 each? ;) Anders& Jesco really want some assets .

Can someone check again, please? I just forgot to enable the daily aircraft checks for the bookings. should be fixed now :)

btw Martin my accountants will contact you shortly for those 10 €

6cyjKYa.png

Two new 737-300 added to the charter fleet

Regs

G-BNML - Roger Moore
D-ACBP - Berliner Philharmoniker

both based out of EDDK :)

please go easy on them they were expensive .... 46.5 Million USD each

Hello Christopher,

everything looks fine, thank you.
Sure, you will get the money :)

Thanks

Just a short heads up for those among you flying the marvellous IXEG 733 - they're working on v1.1, which will also fix the missing NLG door texture. As soon as they do, I will update the livery.

Can someone please check the D-ACBP, it is blocked since days and this could be an failure, I don't think she flies 24x7 :)
Thank you

Actually she has been a good runner has been booked by the one and only Kai Uwe Pel

n0Oyyed.png

Why not use one of the other two ?

For me it looked like it was blocked due to an system or database issue.
Of course I took another one :)

Back
Top Bottom