PMDG V3

Users Local time
Today 6:48 PM
Hi all,

any News from the new PMDG 747 V3 Air Child Paints?

any News from the new PMDG 747 V3 Air Child Paints?
I thought you were doing them?
I think it's best to wait until we have our new paint scheme.

I don't own this particular model. If you really, really want it I could try to paint it and you should test it every step. But not like yesterday or something... Deadlines scare me to death. ;)

wich "new paint sheme" ?

Frank Kunath said:
wich "new paint sheme" ?
We're developing a new paint scheme for the mainstream airliners around the new logo. Something that's a bit simpler to paint and a bit more like real world planes. .

Off-topic: did you notice the unbelievable number of hours you have: 401520! I think there's an error in you flight reports somewhere.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Off-topic: did you notice the unbelievable number of hours you have: 401520! I think there's an error in you flight reports somewhere.

thats not my problem. I dont wrote the hours in the database. Air Child wrot all will change and all will be new and now? nothing is change...cu its not more my VA

Hi Frank,
please be patient and calm... :)
I guess all the guys are doing the work in their free time and at the weekend, they have families and other things to do. It's not possible to create a "new" VA during some weeks.
Step by step .... and AirChild is still as good as the most other VA's or not?
And, also off-topic, your hours are not realistic, they have to find the error and that's it.
Thanks for reading my opinion :)

Frank Kunath said:
Barthe Hogenboom said:

thats not my problem. I dont wrote the hours in the database.
I only meant you should ask Christopher to have a look at your hours. There's probably a faulty report somewhere. I don't say it's your fault. It has happened to me once or twice, too.
Air Child wrot all will change and all will be new and now?
There's only so much a few people can do...
nothing is change...cu its not more my VA
That's your decision, of course. Why is everybody running away lately?

Honestly Frank, that's got no style. Chris is working on new stuff, and Barthe and I where trying to keep up with the paint work. Just walking off sulking because you didn't get a livery for your new toy is somewhat childish. On a personal note: I never had ambitions becoming an aircraft painter. I'm not very skilled with graphics software, and I only started it because nobody was there to make liveries for more recent X-Plane aircrafts.

Everyone in ACH is free to do the same thing. I remember Chris stating somewhere that inflow of applications on open staff posts is - at the best - sluggish. The more hands we have, the faster we can deliver some change and improvement. But with just a few hands, change and improvement will only come at a pace these few hands can handle.

Hello Frank,
why are you so angry? There is no reason to do it in this way. Everyone here is working in his leisure time. Goodbye!

Dear Admin,

nothing has been changed for almost 2 years, and Frank Kunath is right.
Please, kindly delete my entire account and remove my ID from the rooster as well.

Thank you
Kai

Re: RE: Re: PMDG V3

Kai Uwe Pel said:
Dear Admin,

nothing has been changed for almost 2 years, and Frank Kunath is right.
Please, kindly delete my entire account and remove my ID from the rooster as well.

Thank you
Kai
Ok.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel XL mit Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom