No more FS for me

Users Local time
Today 2:43 PM
Hi friends from AirChild,
how are you all? After lot of years with flight simulation I have to retire of flying virtual. With my paraglider I save my spare time with real flying in real air with real sun and wind.

So soon I start to sell my hardware, also I have lots of software airports, landscapes from a lot of manufactures. Books, Pdfs, flight manuals etc. etc.

So who is interested in general should contact me on the private way to discuss what is possible. Soon I will provide pictures of my hardware.

My FS is FSX

All the best Tom

Hello Tom,

you were one of the first who supports Air-Child. Thanx a lot for all your help in the past. Have fun with your new hobby!

Danke Dir!
Norbert

Hello Tom,

sorry to see you go :( - thank you very much for your support over the past years.

Have fun with your new hobby.

Hello Tom,

So sad to see you go. However, if I had a real life license, I probably wouldn't be hanging around in a sim as well, so I can understand only too well :wink:

"Kommt die Wiese zu schnell näher, denk daran, du bist kein Rasenmäher..."

Jesco

Hi Tom, sorry to see you go.

Have much fun flying real world where realism is always set to the max settings.

Blue skies and 2 greens(because your landing gear is 2 legs ;) ) and be safe...

Barthe Hogenboom said:
Hi Tom, sorry to see you go.

Have much fun flying real world where realism is always set to the max settings.

Blue skies and 2 greens(because your landing gear is 2 legs ;) ) and be safe...

3 greens is very common - 2 legs and 1 ass - works perfectly...

I have to give it away - it was a lot of work to make it run very smooth - and to keep it so....

The best part: Yoke from Precision Flight Controls - really good, very sensitiv and precise:

the rest you might know, more or less:

From Go Systems, works also nicely:

This comes with a lot of magnetic labels for different planes:

Also for the VRInsight Panel I have a lot of magnetic labels for PMDG B738, B777, B747, MD11, Dash8-400 (Majestic)

and for your feet...

and even the custom made table for integration the yoke and the GoSystem Parts has to go:

and also I have sim Checklists like this especially for the needs of this model:

I also have TB of Airports etc. etc this goes as give away for the buyers
In the next days I start to demount the gear, the best would be someone near me is interested - my home is in Stuttgart / Germany
Cheers Tom

I do have 4 folders of worldwide airport charts from A-Z and VFR charts. If somebody wants to fetch them here in Stuttgart - feel free to contact me. Otherwise I have to put it to the garbage...
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom