ACH Logo

Jesco Freund

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 6:59 PM
Some time ago there was a discussion ongoing concerning a new logo / brand style. I'm not sure where this ended and whether some agreements were made about development of new brand elements. I now have a bit of work in front of me (at least four liveries awaiting completion: DHC-6 v2, A320 Ultimate, ToLiss A319, default B737 / ZIBO mod), and I don't want to waste time by doing legacy liveries if there was already a decision taken to deprecate part of the current brand elements. Maybe someone (Chris?) could shed some light on this?

Hi, Jesco. This is what I know:
Finalizing the New Logo and new Liveries to freshen things up a bit. (Q1/18)
Christopher showed a small version of a new logo. I asked him for a HQ version for painting. This is still pending and I also remember it's been send back to the designer to be altered a bit more.

I made a start with a new paint scheme but it just needs the logo so I can see if it's any good. So much time has gone by that when I see my work again I'll probably start over with new ideas.

Just like you I won't be making new paints as long as the logo isn't finished. But I don't worry about it. Pilots are still flying, the site is still running and I have many, many, many other things to do.

Hey guys,

just a quick note from my part .... I am currently in the hospital waiting to be operated on (gallbladder removal) tomorrow. As soon as I am back home sometime the later part of the week I will update you on the logo and get the final version out to you.

Chris, take your time. Keep my thumbs squeezed everything turns out fine for you. Get well!

@Barthe thanks for the heads up. Will wait then, I'm not in a hurry to do those repaints.

Back
Top Bottom