Fleet Manager

Users Local time
Today 9:32 PM
Hi all,
who is our central fleet manager?
We have some planes in the hangar with only a few flight hours after years, eg. one Concorde, ATR72 etc. On the other hand there is no Saab340, TBM900, PC12, which are often used on IVAO and X-Plane.

Thank you

Hello Martin,

That would be me I guess.

I saw your email but haven't had a chance to answer it yet let alone to take a look at the aircraft.

I have the weekend off an promise to have news for you by Monday morning.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just a quick heads up for X-Plane simmers: there's a Concorde and an ATR 72 under development - Concorde is done by Colimata, and the ATR by Milviz. So that gap should soon be filled...

As for TBM & PC-12 - they're rather for private business charter, not airline operation. I know we even have a C172 in the fleet (in an attempt to hook up with FSE), but as far as I can see these small GAs aren*t used a lot. Though I don't deny the HotStart TBM900 is a superb model and deserves a good share of an X-Plane sim pilot's flight time.

Ok. I have thought about Jesco's comment and considered Martin's request.

Over the weekend I will add

2x Saab 340 - As it is a regional Prop that can be used for more than 30 Passengers
2x TBM900 - For Regional Mission Support (Future Feature)
2x PC12 - Also for Regional Mission Support

We will begin phasing out older and infrequently used aircraft and replace them with newer aircraft as they become available to us. (This will take some time)

Hello Christopher,

If you would have another weekend off and the wishlist is still open :) - What about B787-800/-900 as a (partial) replacement for B767-300 (I am losing believe that an update for P3Dv4 is going to come in the near future). Some more DHC8-Q400 would be nice, too.

Best regards from Bingen (Rhine)
Morten

Hello Morten,

I will add it to the list. May take a week or two. If I haven't got around to it mid month June please poke me to remind me [emoji23]

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

As of Today, we have two new family members in our fleet. The Boeing B787-9 with a seating capacity for 290 passengers in a two-class configuration of 40 business class seats and 250 economy class seats. Both aircraft will be based in Cologne-Bonn (EDDK).

We have secured options for further aircraft of this type from Boeing.

Any repaints expected in the near future for the 787? I just bought the QW 787 and trashed the Aerosim 787. I would like for us to see the ACH repaint for sure.

Definitely want to do repaint for it. Don't know when I will actually get around to it. If you are good with a paintbrush have a go at it yourself. :)

I will try for it with my upcoming time off from work in April but really can't guarantee it since we have lots of other little projects that need attention.

Back
Top Bottom