No Schedule for D-AAGE?

Matthias Hoffmann

Administrator
Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 1:45 AM
Why is there no schedule for D-AAGE? It's a regular (non-Charter) Aircraft, so it should have one :think:

Hmmm that was in deed true for some reason however no Flights were entered into the Flightplan for the Aircraft when it was put into service.

I have re-classified it as a charter aircraft for the time being so it finally will get some use :)

Hmm. I'am a little bit sad of it. I would like to try regular Flights, but I can only fly A32X (and A33X/A34X should be also possible) or small aircrafts like the Cessna 172 and I only have one Airbus for X-Plane: The A319

But at least it is available, that's always better then a plane that can't be moved :)

For now. Until I have time to think of a proper rotation. Unless you wish to plan one and provide it.

Right now I'm more focused on keeping the site running and doing php 7 remediation.

Yeah. Do the important things (Site Runnning and PHP7) first. I know that you do this in your free-time and are very happy, that there are people like you :clap: (I've searched for a thumb up emoji, but didn't found it, but I think this one should do his work too)

Christopher Bennett said:
Unless you wish to plan one and provide it.

Regarding this idea I've a question to all users: Do you know any good ressources for the making of an Aircraft Schedule? Because I'd like to make it as realistic as I can and it would be nice when there are some tips how to do it...

Back
Top Bottom