Flight reservation

Users Local time
Today, 04:45
Proč někteří piloti (ACH0969) blokují tři letadla najednou? Je obtížné používat svůj mozek a zvažovat jiné piloty? !!! :zmatený:

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Tester
Users Local time
Today, 05:45
How about we speak English here. I can't be bothered to use google translate every time you feel the need to pout about how unjustly you are being treated.

There are a total of 17 Embraer ERJ-190's and 31 ATR 72-500's in the fleet, how about you do what you suggest in your post and use your brain as well to choose a different Registration? The automatic checks in place will release the blocked aircraft if not flown within 3 days.

OP
K
Users Local time
Are there charters 3x EMB190 and 5x ATR72? I'm not a beginner, so don't teach me. ;)

Last edited:
OP
K
Users Local time
The point is that several aircraft are unnecessarily blocked by one pilot. Is this the best AirChild pilot?

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Tester
Users Local time
Here are possible solutions to your Problem.

Either pick a different registration, ask the pilot to release one of his bookings or wait 3 days until it automatically becomes available again.

OP
K
Users Local time
I have no problem. 🤭 You misunderstand me. I just wanted to point out the nonsensical behavior of pilots against others. I did not understand the correct thinking of individuals. You probably don't want other pilots to have a choice. Next time, I will only take care of myself and I will not bother you if you are not willing to solve anything. My next booking will be 10 planes, hopefully no one will mind if it's not limited and it's allowed. ;)

have a nice day :)

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Tester
Users Local time
OH so I misunderstand you. You don't have a problem ... what are we writing about then? Why don't you take over and fix the issue you think is not a problem. I will be glad to give full control of this VA to you ... it would cost me less money and nerves and I could finally fly again instead of having to write to you about an obviously non-existent problem. Let me know if you are up to the challenge.

OP
K
Users Local time
Thank you for the offer but I have had my own VA for 11 years. I will be happy to accept you as a pilot to see how things can be done better and differently. I know very well what it's about. 🙂 I'm not an amateur! 🤔 I fly to AirChild to help. Unfortunately, more cannot be expected here.
You better not write and delete this whole thread. ;)

Advertisement removed by Chris Bennett

Thank you for the conversation and have a nice day ✈

Reason: Removed advertisement
Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Tester
Users Local time
This is not my first Rodeo either and please don't advertise other VAs (not even your own) in our forum.

Users Local time
Are you freakn kidding me?? This is one of the most self centered, egotistical rants from someone who has a VA but continues to fly ACH and then wants to lecture to the ACH admins on how to run it?? Seriously, Kendy, earn a life instead of staying home and virtual flying for 24/7. Come back after you have learned what's it like to actually fly for a living. I've got plenty of hours of real life flying to educate you about.
Sorry Christopher...couldn't resist

Top Bottom