R.I.P. Peter Schindler

• Thread starter Deleted member 2137 - Ticket#2023051010000017
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2137 - Ticket#2023051010000017

From the news home page:
It is with deep regret and profound sadness that we announce the passing away of our founding member, Peter Schindler, on January 25th 2021.

Without Peter and Norbert meeting Air-Child would have never been created.
Since the inception of Air-Child Peter and Norbert have grown to be very close friends and have visited each other on several occasions.

Peter has always managed to find time to work on Air-Child and has spent countless hours working in the background to make sure the Website ran smooth.

Peter, for your final journey we wish you fair winds and always three green! You will be missed greatly.

PS: Thanks for this VA Air Child.

Wow, I am so sorry that I am just now learning of Peter's death. My sincere condolences to Peter's family and close friends. Peter was a mainstay at ACH and he will be greatly missed. Fly high Peter!

Very sad news. Also my sincere condolences to his family and friends. Peter always took the time to listen to people's opinions and solve conflicts. Even to a point where others might give up. That's the way I remember him. I often have those moments where old conversations with him on the forum pop up in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom