Aircraft transfers

Users Local time
Today 2:27 PM
Hi there,

I was wondering why sometimes it seems not possible to transfer an aircraft although it seems that it's availbable (no maintenance or other checks).
I wanted to make a KATL-DNMM leg using the A333 (D-ACFB) but I cannot transfer the aircraft from GOBD to KATL.

Is there some other rule applying before being allowed to transfer a plane?

Thanks for any feedback on this
Have a nice day

Hi there,

I do have problems with transferring planes too. It doesn't refer to a specific plane, i simply cannot move any plane to another location. Maybe it is a problem in my settings, or (even more possible ) i do not know how to proper transfer a plane. In the "old" system (half a year ago) i could simply chose an available plane, file a flight from another location, connected with xAcars and flew. That was the transfer in the old days.

Now when i file a free flight (with a plane that is actually not at my origin), i place my plane in the simulator, load the bid in the new ACARS tool, and when i click on the "Start Flight" button, ACARS tells me "Error prefiling, "The aircraft is not at the departure airport". This happens currently with a B744 as well as with a C208 or a DHC6.

When i file a flight with a plane that is currently at my origin, everything works fine, ACARS is reporting as it should.

So has anybody an idea, where or what my mistake could be?

Cheers, Tom

Hello Thomas,

you have to move the aircraft you want to fly to the airport you wish to fly from.

To do this, go to - Dashboard and find the aircraft you want to fly in the Aircraft Transfer Box and press the green transfer button.

1703705324424.png

this will move the aircraft to your current location and you can now book it and fly.

Please note: You can only transfer aircraft that have been on the ground for 72 hours and have not been used.

I know i'm a b it late. Butn if i remember right there's a 72 hr period after last flight where the plane is locked at location. I guess it also can't be moved if it's under maintenance.

happy new year
Peter

Correct, aircraft that have landed in the last 72 hours and aircraft undergoing maintenance can't be transferred.

Back
Top Bottom