Old Pilot returning with some question

Users Local time
Today 1:21 AM
Dear Pilots:

I´m returning to ACH after a long hiatus; and I have some questions about ranks, airframes, scheduled flights, and free flights.

In my last flight with ACH (and my last flight in a VA), I used MS FSFK as ACARS with FS2004; I use now FSX SE and continue to fly with the old and venerable FS2004, so I have some doubts about the new rules (I have the old flight manual of ACH)...I have MSFS but I need to actualize my PC for a better performance with this sim.

My questions:

Should I fly only the planes according to my rank? When I select a flight from the schedule, according to this schedule and the acars app, it seems I could select any plane in my departure airport or transfer the plane from his actual position, independent of my rank. No filter at all. Is this the same with free flights?

Is there some list of substitutions for aircrafts in ACH?

Can I fly with any liveries, because there aren´t ACH liveries for all the planes of the VA?

Do ACH continue to accept any sustitution in a free or schedule flights? I remember I flew some GA planes in short flights scheduled for airliners. I prefer to fly airliners but also I like to fly some oldie GA plane from time to time.

This points are not very clear (or not cited at all) in the actual online flight manual, so my concerns.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fernando De Cicco (Old ACH0162 pilot)

Welcome back to ACH! It's great to hear you're returning after a hiatus. Your questions are understandable, and I'll try to provide clear answers to each one based on your current concerns.
My questions:

Should I fly only the planes according to my rank? When I select a flight from the schedule, according to this schedule and the acars app, it seems I could select any plane in my departure airport or transfer the plane from his actual position, independent of my rank. No filter at all. Is this the same with free flights?
You can fly any plane you like, as we do not restrict planes to specific ranks. However, you must ensure that the plane you wish to fly is located at your current aerodrome. If not, you can move a plane of your choice to your current location via the Dashboard under Aircraft Transfer. Please note that you can only transfer planes that completed their last landing at least three days ago, so as not to "steal" someone else's plane. :)
Is there some list of substitutions for aircrafts in ACH?
No
Can I fly with any liveries, because there aren´t ACH liveries for all the planes of the VA?
Yes, although we prefer that you use our official livery when available.
Do ACH continue to accept any sustitution in a free or schedule flights? I remember I flew some GA planes in short flights scheduled for airliners. I prefer to fly airliners but also I like to fly some oldie GA plane from time to time.
Yes. We still have GA Planes in the fleet for that reason.

The new Ops Manual can be found

Back
Top Bottom