CRJ-200 1.45

Users Local time
Today 4:52 PM
Hi,

did anybody get the newest version? I got mine from the .org shop (wanted the crappy klax scenery :( ) but they haven't updated it yet and I got in trouble the other day trying to set the plane to hold...

@Tom: I saw that the guy at Aerosoft said yesterday it will be soon available. Any news?

Offtopic: What's with the attitude of the x-aviation people? Anybody that complained about gizmo get's the same response: "your problem - gizmo is fine!"

Greets,
Alex

Alex Lagos said:
Hi,

did anybody get the newest version? I got mine from the .org shop (wanted the crappy klax scenery :( ) but they haven't updated it yet and I got in trouble the other day trying to set the plane to hold...

@Tom: I saw that the guy at Aerosoft said yesterday it will be soon available. Any news?

Offtopic: What's with the attitude of the x-aviation people? Anybody that complained about gizmo get's the same response: "your problem - gizmo is fine!"

Greets,
Alex

I just can advice - ignore X-Aviation - there is only one reason cause CAmeron uses the gizmo and this is his copy protection therefore a lot of people have problems. Cameron will not do anything to get over it. Therefore just ignore them - buy at another shop.
With Aerosoft you do not have gizmo and you do not have problems. I was told by them that the update 1.45 will be at Aerosoft next week.
Cheers Tom

Hi,
I'm training with release 1.45 and X-Plane 10.05r1 and all functions are ok for the moment. It's a very good plane, probably the best in X-Plane.
See you in the sky.
Fred.

Yeah so far nothing else comes any close to it. I am not really comfortable buying any more payware without a proper FMC.

Back
Top Bottom