Little utility for you....

Users Local time
Today 5:36 PM
Hi captains,

If, as I you're using FSUIPC or other tool generating Auto Save files, You may be know how fastidious it is to delete these "AUTOSAVE..." files scattered in your computer.
Mainly in FSX aircraft concerned directory (eg. PMDG\Aircraft\Panelstate) and Flight Simulator Files directory.

To ease this task, I give you a little utility which do that for you in one click.
Once unzipped the archive in a directory of your choice, you just have to create an .exe shortcut on desk.
Then once launch the utility, just type or browse the directories where Autosave files are located in the upward input zone, click "Add path to list" button.
Once done, click "Delete Auto save files".
A message will tell you" Delete completed" when done.
You'll can add or delete path from the list using "Add Path to list" or "Delete selected Path" button.

The utility has 2 files: 1 .exe file and one Data file.

You could find the archive (ZIP) here :

Enjoy

Pierre

man, thank you for this, you are reading my mind.

I was just thinking about writing such a tool myself, after deleting all my autosave files tonight... then I browse the air-child forums and see this...

... spooky :)

This is nice! :) Thanks for sharing it!

One question though: Is it possible to instruct it to keep the two last autosaves? The files are there for a reason - I just dont want a whole bunch of old ones... ;)

Hi Andreas,

The answer is no for the moment.
I will add this feature in next version....

Cheers
Pierre ;)

You can actually manage Autosave files direcly through FSUIPC......

see:

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/58993- ... ntry379586

regards

Ok Richard,

Then you'll have two utilities to manage Autosave...

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom