Airplane requests [summary] Apr 02, 2014

What I was suggesting was to add acft to our hanger and make available for charter. Without having to program all the routes and fuel calculations for each acft. Leave that up to the pilots. For instance if I fly the dash 8 I have to select an ATR . I wind up having to do my fuel and route calcs anyway for the acft. Just wanted to save Norbert and Peter a lot of work. I'm not sure what it all entails so I might be off base anyway.

Cheers

David Higdon said:
What I was suggesting was to add acft to our hanger and make available for charter. Without having to program all the routes and fuel calculations for each acft. Leave that up to the pilots. For instance if I fly the dash 8 I have to select an ATR . I wind up having to do my fuel and route calcs anyway for the acft. Just wanted to save Norbert and Peter a lot of work. I'm not sure what it all entails so I might be off base anyway.

Cheers

:agree: That would be absolutly great! I for one would love to see the a/c I flew to actually show up in my log... it's like driving a Jaguar and telling people it was a VW Beetle.

Cheers,

Pete

Kevin Richter said:
Hello Rafal,

sorry that I misunderstood.

So Peter is the person to contact to offer help?

Kevin

So Kevin a better way is to contact both but by email, cause Peter and Norbert are here rarely.
Tom Weber said:
Concerning routes and airplanes it is more Norbert who needs help. Peter works more in the background.
Maybe you should ask Norbert what kind of test flights he needs to set up flight planes for particular planes.
Cheers Tom

Hello Tom

but to give the access to dispatching area or server can only Peter.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Kevin Richter said:
Hello Rafal,

sorry that I misunderstood.

So Peter is the person to contact to offer help?

Kevin

So Kevin a better way is to contact both but by email, cause Peter and Norbert are here rarely.
Tom Weber said:
Concerning routes and airplanes it is more Norbert who needs help. Peter works more in the background.
Maybe you should ask Norbert what kind of test flights he needs to set up flight planes for particular planes.
Cheers Tom

Hello Tom

but to give the access to dispatching area or server can only Peter.

Greetings

If this is the case you def. have to wait till the server has moved to the new location - this should be soon as Peter told me. :)
Cheers Tom

Morning, can we have a couple of A332´s please JarDesign will publish its 330 for X-Plane very soon (I am a betatester of this product).

Thx
Sven

I do not know if Norbert finds time to add more models to the Air-Child fleet. To add a model cost a lot of time, really. In the moment we have still problems after the server movement. Peter is working on the weather which does not work in the moment for the flightplan. Yes of course PFPX could be a solution but is quite expansive. Yes there is an Air-Child VA 10% discount at Aerosoft which makes € 44,95 as download.
If you want to take a plane which is not in our fleet, choose a similar one out of our fleet, make your own calculations (EFASS/PFPX etc.) and start the flight - enjoy our VA without further regulations.
Cheers

I would like to see more 737-300s...

The IXEG 737 for x-Plane is awsome...
An I successfully requestet a livery ;)

Any chance for more 737 Classics?

http://forums.x-pilot.com/files/file/88 ... ic-livery/

Thomas Paul said:
I would like to see more 737-300s...
+1 - would also love seein some more of them.

Btw. the current B733 in our fleet needs a check on its data; they currently read:
Code:
Passengers:     365
Empty Weight:   168,780 kg
Max. ZFW:       237,680 kg
Max. TOW:       317,510 kg
Max. LAW:       251,290 kg
Cruise Speed:   490 kts
More correct would be:
Code:
Passengers:     148
Empty Weight:   33,549 kg
Max. ZFW:       48,308 kg
Max. TOW:       61,235 kg
Max. LAW:       51,710 kg
Cruise Speed:   430 kts
Btw. for the other data needed, there's a very good .per file compiled for PFPX available here:
http://airlinerperformance.net/2016/04/boeing-737-300/

Hi.
Maybe a unormal aircraft request, but I think the Carenado S550 Citation II would look pretty nice in the colors of Airchild, can we, please Add it to the Hangar, or atleast put it up for consideration :=)

Happy landings

That's a nice airplane, John. The only problem is: what would it's role be? The is a business jet. It's other use is mainly military/governmental duty. Looking at our current career scheme I think our "trainer" is the Twotter.

An unofficial repaint would be very nice of course. Let's just start from there. Add this plane to the wanted list and I suggest we have a vote about new additions some time.

I was thinking about this, And the role suited for this will be flying VIP from fore example UN or UNICEF. Thats what I think, but the livery of Air Child would be just awesome on this aircraft. I hope to see it and crosses my fingers for an Air Child Citation

Back
Top Bottom