Blackbox Simulations A319/A320 First Look

Users Local time
Today 10:26 AM
Heya Pilots,

If your curious to see the new Airbus created by Blackbox Simulations just released, I have made a video covering it.
you can check it out here-

Thanks,

Mike.

actually, this is the best available airbus for fsx right now. It's much better then feelthere/wilco for example. I never saw before such a realistic FBW in fsx.
Keep in mind this is the "prologue" version, it's work in progres. But right now, you can use it for full flights, FMGS is functional enough for that.
Autobrakes should not be used for landings for example, but it's realy good airbus overall.
Their extreme version will be done later this year, and will include full functionality, every single switch etc, etc...

FlightSimLabs version will probably be very good too, but for now, i realy like this one

OK, better than Simmersky's Airbus? They also promised a "extreme" version :D Blackbox's seems to be flyable at least as you say...

cheers,
tobi

Tobias Niederhauser said:
OK, better than Simmersky's Airbus? They also promised a "extreme" version :D Blackbox's seems to be flyable at least as you say...

cheers,
tobi

Much better than Simmersky's Airbus, this is realy serious simulation. Aerosoft bus look's awesome, but they don't have complete system simulation, and I don't know how will be their FBW, in last version was poor.
But Black Box Simulation Airbus is not yet finished, you can buy "prologue" version, right now is V0.54 and you will receive updates every time when they add some new things. My last update was about some N1 engine problems and improved FBW system, which is awesome buy the way
If they keep their promises, this can become the best airbus for fsx.
P.S. Do not rush to buy it, some discount for airchild pilots could happen soon ;)

It seems 2012 is the year of the buses:
FSL Airbus (I guess before Christmass)
Aerosoft extended
and also this one

I am happy to see it, because this segment was really missing if we take PMDG as a base line. I hope once we will have such an airbus as well, at the moment the FSL seems to be to most advanced one.

Mike Sharpe said:
Heya Pilots,

If your curious to see the new Airbus created by Blackbox Simulations just released, I have made a video covering it.
you can check it out here-

Thanks,

Mike.

I would accept it as a beta version for free of charge to test and give feedback, but to pay 45 EUR for a product what I have seen in your video....hmm....brave

Back
Top Bottom