Kai Uwe - How do you do this

Users Local time
Tomorrow 12:19 AM
Hi Kai Uwe,
crazy - how do you manage to make 20 flights or more a week and this for weeks now. All time leader in the pilot flight ranking. Or do you use the "Automatic-Virtual-AirChild-Pilot-Flight-from-A2B" application?
:) :D :) :fly:
Happy landings

hehe, I guess some people have too much spare time :)

for normal mortals like me with a 9 to 5 daytime job, and a wife and kid, this is just not achievable :)

I'm glad if I get two or three flights in each week

:lol: Kai-Uwe....thats just envy....

Kai Uwe Pel said:
Hi Tom,

please, take it easy. - Frankly speaking, I just enjoy flying for Air-Child, while I still work from my home office. - I'm Software Developer and company owner in Shanghai - and therefore I am using 4 PC's in the same time.... so I will never miss a flight for Air-Child ;)

Cheers,
Kai
Do you need an employee? :lol:

Kai Uwe Pel said:
Hi Tom,

please, take it easy. - Frankly speaking, I just enjoy flying for Air-Child, while I still work from my home office. - I'm Software Developer and company owner in Shanghai - and therefore I am using 4 PC's in the same time.... so I will never miss a flight for Air-Child ;)

Cheers,
Kai

Hi Kai Uwe - yes of course I take it easy as always - it was just asking myself - how you manage that. But 4 PCs in the same time of course - oh my god ..... :clap: :dizzy: :clap:
Cheers and always happy landings

ps 24 now you make me crazy - that means 3-4 flights a day :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom