Lil Renata born 1-7-2012.

Users Local time
Today 2:00 PM
Hey.
Got little late, but still cute announcement...

Yesterday (1st - 07 - 2012) my dauther was born (15:20 CET), 3660g, 57cm.

Photos on my facebook profile or in link below :)

Congratulations, Szymon! :clap:
Cute little daughter. And she so looks like her father ;) ;)

Congratulations!

I suppose it will be less flying for children and more working for child for you. :wink:

Is it Renata or Renatka? Or is Renata the English translation like "Pete" for a Dutchman called "Piet"?

I didnt fly for some, but may do some soon. I personnaly sticked to our scheduled flights for 73F around baltic sea. With X737 :D

About Renata. Acording to translate.google polish name Renata is english Renata, Renatka is more cute version of Renata in polish like: Renata -> Renatka is like Ann -> Annie dont remember how its called in english... And we often use even cuter version of Renia.

:)

And with little luck both with mum will be home today. Girl got first (from 2) acceptances to get out, wife is waiting for her medical exam about her stiches but it looks like they both will go home after 4pm.

Hey man, thats sound great and she looks very sweet....

I hope, mother and child are feeling well (and the father too, of course) Is this your first child?

If so, a big challenge is waiting for you. I wish you and your family all the best and I hope to get some additional pictures from time to time....

Oliver Pohl said:
Hey man, thats sound great and she looks very sweet....

I hope, mother and child are feeling well (and the father too, of course) Is this your first child?

If so, a big challenge is waiting for you. I wish you and your family all the best and I hope to get some additional pictures from time to time....

Everybody are ok, and in home now. Some of us are tired. It's my first child from blood, but have another 9 old boy from adoption.

Back
Top Bottom