hello

Users Local time
Today 2:54 PM
hello everyone
my name is Sam , i am new here
i have a question , what is the point of having all this planes at the anger if we can't use them
i was trying to download anyplace from the hangar to fly for Air-Child using the X-plane 10
but i can't find i
please help me find my way here
how can i use the planes at the hangar
regards

Hi,

Welcome in this community.

In the Hangar you find aircrafts and liveries for "X-Plane", but you can use several different versions of X-Plane (7 - 8 - 9 or, like you and me, 10). This means those aircrafts will work or not... depending of the version of X-Plane you are using. For example, there you can see the Fokker 100 (from X-Plane.org, made by Riviere). It works fine with X-Plane 9, but it doesn't work anymore with X-Plane 10 (I am using version 10.10b1 right now, but I have not tested again if it works...).
The point is, if you can't use a specific aircraft with your version of X-Plane, you can ask for help here, but tell the community which aircraft are you trying to use. We can all see which version of X-Plane you are using (because of the info from your profile), but not which aircraft you are trying to fly.

Saludos,

Hello Sameh. In addition to Ricardo's response it has to be said that almost all downloads in the hangar are liveries (texture files) only. The aircraft models can be obtained either through the developper's websites (if they are payware) or through sites like avsim.net or x-plane.org (for freeware planes).
Download links for the freeware planes are usually given in our repaint descriptions.

Hi, Peter,

About the Hangar, repaints and similars... ;)

I do not see liveries for our Twin Otter in the Hangar yet :(
It seems the Twin Otter doesn't exist for X-Plane... :think:

Saludos,

:oops:
Sorry, Ricardo! One of the many things I finally forgot about ....

I will try to upload it asap. It will still take some days, as I'm currently rebuilding my entire Win7 system after a disk failure
:eek:uch: :x

hello
many thanks for the replays
that was very ver useful ,
the only plane that works good for me is the X737 800 ,
the other planes i don't know how to figure out the autopilot yet
i am new to x-plane and my pc is not going very well so the FSX is not working too
please recommend me a nice jet with a nice autopilot
regards everyone

It's complicated...

I fly with the Twin Otter (DHC6-300), to enjoy the landscapes. It has everything, also autopilot, and it works fine with X-Plane 10... but it's payware (X-Hangar.org).
You must make some choices:
Commercial big airliners - medium airliners - small aircrafts
Freeware - Payware
Jets - TurboProps - Props
I think every new pilot must begin with small aircrafts, to learn fly VFR and IFR. Flying for Air-Child and using X-Plane 10 you have: DHC6 (Twin Otter, payware), DHC7 (freeware), ATR 72-500 (freeware).
When you are the master over those birds, you can go further with the CRJ-200 (payware) and the Embraer E190. I am self not yet ready for these ones.
The next step is to the big ones... Airbus, Boeing, McDonnell Douglas... later... much later... ;)

Of course, I am telling you about MY choices and MY steps. YOU must make your own choices. Flying here (Air-Child) you may do everything. You may begin with a A380 or a B787 or even a Concorde, if you want... :think:

black and blue and who knows which is which and who is who

black and blue and who knows which is which and who is who
what about the joystick configuration , i am talking about the black widow one
regards

After a looong time I could spent 1 hour enjoying a flight with our Twotter but discovered the livery for FS2004 is still not there... :( any hope to see that sometimes soon?
Blue skies to all

Back
Top Bottom