REX weather transitions causing problems with FXPassengers

Users Local time
Today 2:44 AM
Just a quick post to see if others are experiencing problems with in-flight penalties pertaining to negative G flying due to REX loading weather in-flight?

Re: REX weather transitions causing problems with FXPassenge

You can have also penalties for overspeed when apps change weather too fast.

Search for options about smooth weather transitions. It was already discussed here, and there is lots of that on other forums in net, especially on fsPAX...

There is also little chance that You will not get all weather reports from Your route, but with good config inside rex You still will have quite smooth transitions.

Last thing to consider, and without esacpe is downwind and windshear - You just need to live with that, as real pilot. :)

(((You can also disable some penalties in cfg file of fspax)))

Re: REX weather transitions causing problems with FXPassenge

Thanks for the replies.. seems I am not alone in this phenomenon. I would hate to disable REX.. such awesome textures, but I had to in order to get in the air today. Crashed FSX twice to desktop immediately after takeoff. Closed it, and the flight seems smooth so far.

I think I shall need to look into my REX configuration and make sure all is working as it should be.

Aye... Ive gotten many overspeed errors due to the REX transition as well. I shall have to tweak my FSP to a less realistic config to lose those errors. Dangit.

Flights without computer errors outweigh realism settings in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom