EGCC Hub

Norbert Woeller

Founder
Users Local time
Today 10:53 PM
After seven days of work ;-) we have opened a new HUB in Manchester EGCC. We have made the decision for Manchester and not for one of the big London airports, because we already have the HUBs in Cologne and Amsterdam. London is too close.

Manchester is more in the middle of the UK and closer to Ireland. But also the London fans will get much more flights.

We will start in Manchester with
5 AT72
G-ANKI (Anne Kirrin), G-GEKI (Georgina Kirrin), G-JUKI (Julian Kirrin), G-RIKI (Richard Kirrin), G-TIMM (Timmy)

1 DHC7
G-ENBL (Enid Blyton)

3 F100
G-ELMA (Elle Macpherson), G-EWMG (Ewan McGregor), G-MABE (Martin Bell)

2 A320
G-PACL (Paul Clark), G-TRST (Trudie Styler)

2 B737
G-JANE (James Nesbitt), G-KUAE (Kurt Aeschbacher)

Don’t worry, the A321, A340, B738, B777 and B744 will follow in the next days.
With the opening of the Manchester HUB we have now 193 brand new flights. But it will be more in the next days and in the future.

Nice one Norbert,

I really hope you will have some 737 flights to Shannon and Cork as well. I have been a lot at EINN but in reality I don't see a lot (none to be honoust) ATR's landing there.

Keep up the good work

Jeroen

Jeroen Bos said:
I have been a lot at EINN but in reality I don't see a lot (none to be honoust) ATR's landing there.
So it was about time, wasn't it? :popcorn:

I support Jeroen's wish. Been to Shannon 2 times with Ryan (definitely no ATR's there) and remember Cork (especially the airport) as a very foggy place ;) But also a very nice one.

Yeah Cork, been there as well, before you know it, you're past it. But the top of the Irish airports is Galway. That's not much bigger then a bus stop :D

Jeroen Bos said:
Nice one Norbert,

I really hope you will have some 737 flights to Shannon and Cork as well. I have been a lot at EINN but in reality I don't see a lot (none to be honoust) ATR's landing there.

Keep up the good work

Jeroen

Hello Jeroen,

That's what I have done :D
The shedule for two more 737 and two 738 are allready written. Including flights to and from EIDW, EINN and EICK. But the last two days I wasn't at home, so haven't had time to write the company routes and the FS-Flightplans. As I have to work from sunday to Thursday in Leipzig, I'm not shure if I will be ready till tomorrow. So maybe you have to wait till the next weekend.

Take it easy Norbert :wink: I'll sit here waiting twiddling my thumbs, untill you're ready.

Jeroen

Manchester: The first two B738, G-ENDH (Éilís Ní Dhuibhne) and G-RODO (Roddy Doyle), are ready for TakeOff.
Two more B737, G-EOCO (Eoin Colfer) and G-JOBE (Jon Berkeley), are ready for TakeOff.

Have fun

Manchester: First B744, G-ALMI (Alyssa Milano), is ready for TakeOff. AIR-CHILD is now also flying to Bosten and Cape Town.

Back
Top Bottom