TV programme about EHAM

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 6:49 AM
Hello fellow pilots. I would like to introduce to you a TV series about EHAM(Schiphol). It's a light documentary/reality series about the life and work at EHAM. Policemen, cleaners, security, plane spotters etc.

EHAM is one of our bigger hubs and in real life it's also an important airport in Europe so you might be interested.

You can watch it on and then type "De LuchtHaven" (translation: "The airport") in the search box on top("Zoek"). Direct link:

As far as I know www.uitzendinggemist.nl , please let me know when this is incorrect.

You need Flash or Silverlight to watch, the quality can be adjusted with "Instellingen" beneath the player. You have to accept the cookie(something to do with the new EU Cookie Law, you might have experienced it before) to make it work.

The voice-over and a lot of conversation is in Dutch but it's an international airport so there's also a lot of English and all personnel use NATO phonetic alphabet. So I think non-Dutch pilot's can also watch it without difficulty.

Happy viewing :!:

Back
Top Bottom