Gotcha!

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 11:07 AM
sorry, but I just had to post this snapshot:

scr3.jpg

hint: if you want to go from London to Vienna you can go via Seattle but ... you don't have to ...

:LOL:

:oops:
to my own post above: I apologize and beg your pardon, Norbert! Because I only just noticed that this was not as funny, as it looks.
I supposed it was the end of your FS session where I thought you had reloaded the default flight, but it rather looks like another mysterious 10000 miles report through XAcars :(
Well, at least there's proof that FS or XAcars, or both, have actually "seen" you in Seattle. So it doesn't seem to me like a problem of the report script reading false values, but rather a problem of FS taking you to the other end of the world...
Any idea what happened, Norbert? Or any chance you still have your XAcars log? Could this be something related to your cockpit simulator (because the same happened to René)?

However, I'll try to fix your data. If you still know your actual miles and hours this would help.

ps: In case you have an FsPax backup report, try to upload that one (you have to book the same flight again before reporting).

Back
Top Bottom