Radar Contact, FSBUILD, and PMDG 737 NGX problem

Users Local time
Today 3:13 PM
Hi. I know this is the second post I have done today, but I just encountered another "problem". I was doing a flight from KLAX to KSJC using a PMDG 737 and Radar Contact as my ATC. Before flying, I made a PMDG file and a FSX.xml flight plan using FSBUILD 2.4.0.18. ATC told me I was off course twice by now. I decided to check the map in FSX, and saw that I was off course according to the map in FSX, but on course according to PMDG. FSBUILD probably uses waypoints unknown to FSX, such as SIDS and STARS. Is there a way to fix this so both routes are exactly the same? Thanks :).

Nareg Haladjian said:
I decided to check the map in FSX, and saw that I was off course according to the map in FSX, but on course according to PMDG. FSBUILD probably uses waypoints unknown to FSX, such as SIDS and STARS. Is there a way to fix this so both routes are exactly the same? Thanks :).

Hello

It is because of diferences in navigation maps, AIRACS. In the 737 you are propably using 1301, but in the FSX and FSBuild uses oldest one. Try to update at least FSBuild AIRAC and should be OK.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Nareg Haladjian said:
I decided to check the map in FSX, and saw that I was off course according to the map in FSX, but on course according to PMDG. FSBUILD probably uses waypoints unknown to FSX, such as SIDS and STARS. Is there a way to fix this so both routes are exactly the same? Thanks :).

Hello

It is because of diferences in navigation maps, AIRACS. In the 737 you are propably using 1301, but in the FSX and FSBuild uses oldest one. Try to update at least FSBuild AIRAC and should be OK.

Greetings

Thank you so much :).

Radar contact can be slow on some machines .if you turn off display text it should speed it up a little. Also, after you fly a SID in rc4 request the next waypoint or they will tell you your off course and want to send you back to the starting waypoint.

David Higdon said:
Radar contact can be slow on some machines .if you turn off display text it should speed it up a little. Also, after you fly a SID in rc4 request the next waypoint or they will tell you your off course and want to send you back to the starting waypoint.

Ok I will try that too. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom