Fs flightkeeeper flight number setup

Users Local time
Today 2:48 AM
Hi
Why when active my brefing on the webpage and then connect flightkeeeper to the server I don't get correct detail of my flight.
I did download the setting from my profile and place on the correct folder but it doesn't work.
With Xacars work fine.
Thank's for help

Use this for corect setup:

And/or this video:

You have there all explanations.

If problem is only that you don't get corect data when connect, that is not problem at all. Just put manually flight number, depp and arrival airport etc

Cheers

Zeljko

Zeljko Budovic said:
If problem is only that you don't get corect data when connect, that is not problem at all. Just put manually flight number, depp and arrival airport etc
Yep that is what I do but with Xacars was much more easy everything get filled after connect to the server.
Thank you

Is not that you can do me a favor in sending this file FlightCritique.cfg as i forgot to backup pm if you want.
Thank you

Fabrizio Pascucci said:
with Xacars was much more easy everything get filled after connect to the server ...
That's right. Unfortunately FSFK does not offer the feature to import briefing data (yet). We spoke to Thomas Molitor, some time ago, and it's possible that the feature will be part of a future release of Flight Keeper. We just can't tell you when ...

Thank's to all of you for explain all the sitiation and thank's to Zeljko Budovic for the file.
Enjoy your flight all of you.

Back
Top Bottom