[VATSIM][LSGG 08.11.13 1915z]APP CPT André Bohni

Users Local time
Today 10:02 PM
[imgpop]http://www.vacc.ch/dynimage/cpt-flyer/694.png[/imgpop]

UPDATE:
Hello All i would like to invite you to my S3 CPT on Geneva Arrival next Friday(08.11). Expect good service as every Time in Switzerland :) After i have not passed my first tests some Months ago i will try to earn the S3 raiting next Friday 08.11. hope to see some of you.

Charts and Scenery:

hope to hear you on my Freq. kind regards André

Re: [VATSIM][LSGG 10.02.13 1900z]APP CPT André Bohni

This Evening: Latitudinal Friday in Geneva and Strasbourg. All information on hope to see someone from you.

Greetings from Switzerland André

Reminder: My CPT is today, every traffic is warmly welcome. hope to hear you on Freq.

Regards André

Ah, I have did a flight this evening, but have missed your post. :oops:
I hope everything went in the right way for you.

Best Rgerads
Norbert

Re: [VATSIM][LSGG 19.04.13 1815z]APP CPT André Bohni

I have edited the first Post.

Will try do earn the new raiting again on 19 of April, enjoy service in Geneva and fly from or to my Airspace.

Kind regards André

Sorry Andre, but Today we had planned our next leg of ACH wourld tour. I'll be there next time if i can. Did you make it?

negativ we havent not enough traffic to count the CPT as passed. So i will anounce the next date in this thread when we know it.

Regards André

[VATSIM][LSGG 10.05.13 1815z]APP CPT André Bohni

[imgpop]http://www.vacc.ch/dynimage/cpt-flyer/593.png[/imgpop]
[imgpop]http://www.vacc.ch/dynimage/cpt-flyer/591.png[/imgpop]

So we have the next Date for my Approach CPT, it would be a pleasure to hear you on 131.325 tomorow evening (Friday 10. May) between 18:15z and 20:00z. At the same time there will also be a CPT on the Tower. so you are wery welcome.

Be blessed André

Re: [VATSIM][LSGG 10.05.13 1815z]APP CPT André Bohni

I will arrive round 18:30z cause I have to leave the ccockpit at 19:15z.
Hope you make it!
:goodjob:
cheers Tom

ok, i'm preparing the flight! Tom, maybe we can try FSInn chat at LSGG, i'll be online soon :)

i managed to buy, install and activate FSDT LSGG in such a short time.... too bad I did not have time to prepare a flight well. Andre, i hope this time will be better

Hello

I think yes, when I was taking off from Geneva around 19 zulu I've senn on TCAS a lot of planes on ground and in the air heading to Geneva, the traffic was good I whink.

Greetings

Yeah Traffic was this time not the problem but i have one two conflicts. and a lot of Potential to make it better with the speeds. so the Result is an other time "failed". stay tuned i will anounce the next cpt in this thread, but expect 1 or 2 Month.

Regards André

Andre Bohni said:
Yeah Traffic was this time not the problem but i have one two conflicts. and a lot of Potential to make it better with the speeds. so the Result is an other time "failed". stay tuned i will anounce the next cpt in this thread, but expect 1 or 2 Month.

Regards André

Damned!
Tom :x

Andre Bohni said:

Regards André

Hope I haven't been the problem because I got technical problem with radio and didn't heard a lot clear I don't know what happend propably have to reinstall the whole sim.

greetings

Andre Bohni said:

Regards André

Hm, I'm very sorry to hear that Andre. As I was controlled by you (flight from LSGG to LFKJ) I don't hear any mistake (OK, I'm not a supervisor). So I will cross my fingers for the next time.

Best Regards
Norbert

update in the First Post.
[imgpop]http://www.vacc.ch/dynimage/cpt-flyer/694.png[/imgpop]

my next CPT will take place next Friday the 08th of November. You are all invited to fly to or from Geneva. and i hope that i will make it this time.

Kind regards and may god bless you all
André

Kindly Reminder, this start in one and a half hour. Hope to have some ACH on the Scope. see you

Back
Top Bottom