Scary LOWI night departure

Users Local time
Today 5:21 PM
I have a need to share with you the stress I just went through performing a KOGOL2H SID out of LOWI.
Night time, manual turn with MAX climb with visual reference to start of turn, high mountains all arround and I'm lugging almost 150 pax.
Needles to say, I just slightly (khm...) overdid it in initial climb (big eyes etc...), enough to get a "Speed" call out... :eek:

This is supposed to be a hobby ffs, not stress gatherer!!! ( ;) )

Anyways, this is also my first post on this wonderful VA forum so consider this my hello-how-are-you-my-name-is post.

And here it goes:

Hello!

My name is Tarik and I'm an RL ATC in Pula (LDPL). I've been flying FS since MSFS4 (I think it was 4... :eek: ). I have no idea why I keep going back to it, since it caused a lot of stress in RL due to it's buginess, especially since I'm a true Mac fan (and proud owner) so my logical choice should be that other piece of sofware, but there you have it. I'm on the last iteration of afore mentioned sw called FSX and loving the rebirth of a hobby!

Having just bought a brand new Aerosoft Airbus x Ext, and relearned the MFC, I started logging hours. For the first time ever, I had an idea that the hours I'm planning to put into this particular hobby should be of some higher meaning and started to scour the net in search for a excuse to feel good about spending a lot of time and money on "playing" (everything stopped, everyone held their breath, every wife and neglected child focused on that unspeakable word in parenthesis...).
And here comes Air Child! I was positively thrilled with the concept, especially since I'm already donating to UNICEF, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Thank you for the cause, thank you for the time you put into creating this VA, and thank you for flying Air Child!

BRGDS from Croatia

Tarik Capar

Hello Tarik

Seem you was familiar departure Innsbruck with SID,if still not familiar for this,you can consider using small GA for more practice. BTW use west approach procedure for landing innsbruck is another challenge!

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom