HI guys...

Dead??? Nah, I'm always around. Well .. mostly .... ;)
People are probably bored to death because nothing new is going on, which I understand - and I would be too, but can't help it at the moment. These last weeks I really had to concentrate on my business. Times are tough - or rough, or whatever :|

However, during the Easter holidays I will probably have at least 2 days where I'm going to work on the site. This means that the sponsoring part will probably be finished next week, and with only a couple of "very important" things to be completed, we are still on schedule for a public release in May. Fingers crossed.....
Although I didn't write on the forum lately, there was still some progress going on behind the scenes. Mostly small bug fixes, so nothing really worth to report.

We also got help in the meantime by Tobias Niederhauser who did some very nice efforts on automatic route validation through Eurocontrol. Not in use yet because we have to modify parts of our route development and find some specific VA solutions, but Tobias did a fine job here and will help out further with the scripting, once I give him more details (my bad again).

Norbert is also very busy right now, working for TV all over Germany. But I know he's currently preparing to add the 767 to the fleet for you Level-D people. ;)

Hopefully I'll have more and better news soon.

well Peter,

Don,t be sorry my friend, business goes before the love of life :D .

Really think that all the other authors on this site were busy also ;who possibly found all their wishes came through. :clap:

Wish you all ,aside from business, a Happy Easter weekend.

jan.v

Back
Top Bottom