Flight 1 - MD-80

Users Local time
Tomorrow 1:22 AM
I think this plane is a must for at least flying short routes....
i would love to see it in our hangar.....
The paint is on the way....!! :wonder:

Matej Sagmeister said:
The paint is on the way....!! :wonder:
:clap:

Matej, it's not only you who wants to see the MD 80 in our fleet. Olso there are some fans who like the B727. And I can say, yes, we will include this two birds at least in the charter fleet. But please stand by, at the moment we are working on the last parts to get online.

A bit OT, but if we are going with the 727 is there any chance we can go with the Captain Sim version. I don't really own much of PMDG or Flight1's stuff, which is hobbling me somewhat. :)

Paz.

Dear Pilots and Friends ... :clap:
Testing Repaint is done...for MD-80
I have done two versions for starter ,First is WHITE and the Second is METAL
The Wings and details to follow,this was just to check the body look....

I need also reg.numbers and codes,names ,ETC.... which to use on our MD-80 repaint....
When this is done , I will try and hurry for CARGO version too....

Now.... let someone make a lot of destionations on this bird.....

LOVE it....

Matej, I've had a look at the screenies, they look really nice. Great work already! Now the question: could you upload the templates (photoshop?) to the forum, so I can try your paint in FS and see if it needs some adjustments. I've just enabled your right to attach files to forum posts, so you should be able to upload them here.

What I can say from the screenshots: the belly and the curved line are perfect. The nose should be entirely white, imo, and the engines maybe more like the 738 - see here: http://www.air-child.com/preview/repaints/738pmdg.htm
I also thought there was a problem with alpha channels but I just reread your post and seen that you made 2 versions for the body. Personally, I prefer it white. Other opinions are welcome, though. I think only AA has that shiny metal look with their Maddogs (or what's left of them).

btw: is this the Flight1 MD-80? FSX or FS9?
Concerning a cargo paint, Tobias is right. There's no MD-80 freighters. That means less work ;)

Many thanks already. Looking forward to see your templates.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom