My little project: Xpassenger

Hello

I want to add something even I don't use xplane. Possibility to start the plane when you finished last time. Maybe not exactly gate but airfield.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Possibility to start the plane when you finished last time. Maybe not exactly gate but airfield.
It's built by default (even with more possibilities) in X-Plane 10 (see screenshot). You can get more similar options with " "
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/XPlaneStartup.jpg[/imgpop]

Saludos,

:fly:

Hello Ricardo

Fast typing eqals bad typing ;). I was thinking about such future that program will set your aircraft in the place WHERE not when you have finished last flight. So you can start your flight from the place you've last landed.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
I was thinking about such future that program will set your aircraft in the place WHERE not when you have finished last flight. So you can start your flight from the place you've last landed.
X-Plane 10 gives standard a solution for WHERE. For WHEN you must use "hobbs". :lol:

Saludos,

After a long time of inactivity a new version is released in .org:

Version 0.0.7 changelog:

Fixed bug with XAcars plan fetch
Fixed warnings being active even when no flight is active
Improved XAcars messages handling
Added seat belt state detection based on plane
Automatic seat belt announcements and rules added
Fixed ICAO code of 777
Small GUI changes
Added editing of configuration settings, no need to restart the game for changes now
Added passengers clapping sound for perfect and good landings

Maybe it's possible to add specific announcements for different planes?
So if you have your own announcement you can make a folder like B738 and put in your own stuff. And missing announcements are the default ones.

It's just an idea ;-)

That's not a bad idea actually. Pretty easy to implement too. Do you have any announcements you would like included? That would also help other people if some planes get some extra love

I created a market research survey, it's only 10 questions but can help me lead the development better. Please visit this

Didn't really make it for air child pilots as you can tell me directly but nevertheless it is interesting to me.

Feature request:

Send Pirep: State of submission successful/unsucessful (with reason), and a persisitant pirep as textfile on disk.

I just lost a pirep and dont know why. Thanks.

I can only work on it after end of the month, been working even weekends cause of busy schedule :(

but great idea, will add that

I am facing a lot of crashes with that plugin. Could you do a logfile? Since the only thing I see in the log.txt from x-plane is:

XPassenger: ACARS handling message
1|
XPassenger: Flight update response
1|
1|
1|
1|
--=={This application has crashed!}==--

If you need a beta-tester for Linux count on me.

If you need code compilation, count on me.

If you need ideas, count on me ... but give a Linux version first!!! ;-)

Bye

Going to start working on it soon. Real life has been pretty hard lately, havent fired up XPlane for like 3 months or so ..

I am currently setting up the development environment. I got myself a new rig as the old one was struggling so there should be news soon.

Funny today wanted to do a flight and installed xacars for win 64bit. Sadly it didn't work even though it started connecting to air-child. I took out my trustworthy plugin and did the flight with it :lol:

---

Alex,

XAcars 2.5.4 works fine for MacOS X, but I see many messages from Windows-users telling that it doesn't work for them.

Conclusion: the problem and the first priority is good working Acars-functions for Windows and Linux

Please, do what you can a.s.a.p.

Saludos,

---

Again: Xacars does not run well under Windows (X-Plane 64 bit only) with planes that use SASL, like the A320 Neo or the 777 - the developer is well aware of the problems, lets say since August. XPassenger is the only tool I am aware of that is working for flight reporting.

Back
Top Bottom