Aircraft Repainters

Users Local time
Today 2:41 PM
We are looking for people who can help paint some aircraft into the Air-Child livery.

We have a good selection of aircraft already completed, however, the majority of these are payware planes. Not everbody has these payware planes, so mainly looking for some freeware Air-Child livery planes for all of the current fleet.

if you are interest and can help out, please post in this thread and we will get the Air-Child paint kit sent.

Thanks

Hi again All,

I have wanted to start repainting aircraft for some time now, but have no idea how to do it, if someone has some tutorials or step-by-step's id like to learn.

Also i am at the moment trying to get a copy of Paisnt Shop Pro and Photo-shop from work to aid in this task.

Till Later, Cheers and Peace. Out.

http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=254&p=1428&hilit=paint#p1293 ;)

Thnks for the hint, Krzysztof ;) Matej and I know what he is waiting for. There's some textures in the pipeline which he already made a while ago, waiting to be commented by .... me :oops:
Matej: if by this weekend I haven't sent those comments and screenshots, I promise I will ban myself! :)

Back
Top Bottom