FSUIPC

Users Local time
Today 10:33 PM
I figured before I get anymore add ons I should register the fsuipc! Now that I have, what settings should I use for the pmdg ngx and maddog? Thanks in advance.

Hi David, i must respond again becouse you are talking about my favourite planes :lol:
(Now majestic Q400 is my favourite, but i still learn about it)

Don't use any weather settings if you have AS2012(which should be in DWC mode). FSUIPC is excelent for flight controls and all buttons and switches. You need to disable FSX controls(FSX menu/disable joystick), and to manualy delete all control axis from fsx controls/joystick axis, no mather they are allready disabled. You need to check that a couple of times, becouse deleted axis can appear again assigned, it's fsx :)

After that, assign and calibrate your flight controls in FSUIPC. In general, airbuses and NGX throtles should not be calibrated by FSUIPC. Leave throthles assigned, but not calibrated for this planes. There are too many settings, try to read some instructions, and ask here if you have specific questions.

Some basic settings:

For Maddog, you can find here a good suggestions and explanations:

I will send you my FSUIPC.ini if you want, but tomorow - i'm uploading something else right now. You can coppy and use some settings for NGX and Maddog, but you must calibrate axis to match your hardware

Back
Top Bottom