new X-Plane liveries

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 6:45 PM
Hartmut Krüger is on a painting spree, and we are very glad about this :)
Thanks to his hard work we can now offer the following new repaints for X-Plane:
- 747-400
- A320-200
- A340-300
- MD-11 C and F (there's no freighter in the fleet yet but we will have one soon...)

Please check the for downloads.

Thanks go also to Tom Weber, as usual ;)
:goodjob:

Hey there!
I have created a livery [1] for the ATR-72-500 for X-Plane 8.64 and above [2]. Its cockpit is pretty bad, but there's a modified version in [3]. Hope you like it.
You can find a screenshot at

Thanks a lot, Enric! See also this post
http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=336&p=1689#1689
regarding screenshot.

Hey Peter! I edited the post above, hope you like it. I just wanted to make a quick and dirty repaint, but maybe will try soon to get a good one. Anyways, the plane is not that well made in X-Plane, probably because it's for version 8.64 and I have 9.31.
And moving the kids and letters is very... stochastic for a Plane-Maker n00b :yes:
Cheers,
Enric

Thanks, Enric! I think I know where it comes from. Somehow that tail fin looks familiar ;)
I will send you some comments and guidelines, probably tomorrow. Now I will try to make a flight, if FS9 will let me...

Of course you do ;) . I just didn't want to mess it up too much. I think I will edit it this afternoon. Have safe flights,
Enric

Enric Morales said:
I think I will edit it this afternoon.
I think it's better to wait for the guidelines I will send you. You'll have less work then ;)

btw: I have a question too: What is someone from sunny Spain doing in Nürnberg? (or Nemberch, as the locals say)
just wondering ;)

Hey Peter, OK, will do. I'm learning German, but not in Nuremberg, but a small town where my uncles live. Germany is very cool.

Enric Morales said:
Germany is very cool.
umm... yes, compared to Spain it is rather cool, sometimes even cold :lol:

Enric, I have somewhat bad news about the ATR repaint (or maybe good news, because it will save you work): Hartmut Krüger, who made all other X-Plane repaints so far, just finished the ATR repaint (same model as yours). I really didn't know (probably because I don't read my mails and PM's thoroughly) that he was working on it. Otherwise I would have told you in the first place :'(
Sorry.

New repaint will be up by this evening, btw.

Peter Schindler said:
Enric Morales said:
Germany is very cool.
New repaint will be up by this evening, btw.

You know what? Awesome! For two reasons: I don't feel too comfortable making liveries as it's a hard try of my patience and trial and error, and it means that the livery will be way better.

Looking forward to see it. Oh, by the way, what checklist does Hartmut use? The one I am using (with the cruise levels paired to KIAS) makes my fuel expenses go sky high. For example at 12,000ft I have to go set the ATHR at 235KIAS (that means N1 at 73%) however, to get that, the engine has to be at 100%. Maybe the model needs some tuning? I have no idea what to check, and sounds like a good job for Hartmut? I already sent a message to Riviere, the dev of that plane, who will hopefully upgrade it for the latest X-Plane.

Cheers guys,

EDIT: The checklist is at

Enric Morales said:
You know what? Awesome! For two reasons: I don't feel too comfortable making liveries as it's a hard try of my patience and trial and error, and it means that the livery will be way better.
I'm glad you see it that way ;)
The livery by Hartmut is available in the repaints section now. Have fun!

Peter Schindler said:
Enric Morales said:
I'm glad you see it that way ;)
The livery by Hartmut is available in the repaints section now. Have fun!
Yay! Thanks. Oh do you know anything regarding the fueling question above?
Thanks Peter and Hartmut!

Enric Morales said:
do you know anything regarding the fueling question above?
I'm not the expert because I'm just an old-fashioned MS flyer :) but I will try to send Tom over here. He is the X-Plane man and in contact with Hartmut.

Back
Top Bottom