Spain holiday groupflight friday 31st of July

Congratulations on Captain, but i'm afraid it will be a short lived Captain :(

It seems like Peter has neglected his duties once again :lol: tut tut

According to manual, captain is 1500 points.

:wonder: :think: :envy: :dizzy:
Who's making those buggy scripts ???

Well, to be honest, I received my score from the system, dear fellow pilots.
I just flew Airchild and then it came. I did not look at the points.
It was just a nice surprise to get it.
But if you believe there's someting wrong in scripting and I got it prematurely, that's not a problem, just make corrections, and downgrade. Flying is fun :fly: , not the ranking 8) .

Best regards to all,

Rafal Bardel said:
Flying is fun :fly: , not the ranking 8) .
Exactly my opinion ;) And that is probably the reason why I forgot to adjust the scripts to the new ranking system we invented in May. Sorry, Rafal, my bad. Andrew is right - the manual shows the new ranking system already, just the scripts don't.
Everybody will stay at their current ranks for a few days, until I have the scripts match the ranking in the pilot manual. Then some may be downgraded.
The reason for the new, a little harder, system was that some people wanted more of a challenge. I suppose that's ok for most of you, ain't it? ;)

As I said, Peter, flying is fun, not the rank, and the maunal must meet the requirements. "Ordnung " must be kept. :agree: Peter, "do your worst" :yes:

The thing is, I'll be off yoke for 2 weeks soon (holidays) and I won't be able to catch up with the new ranking to be the captain again ;)

See you soon on the forum or online :)

Rafal Bardel said:
"Ordnung " must be kept
Lol, I doubt if I'm the prototype of old german virtues, but I always give my worst :rofl:
I'll be off yoke for 2 weeks soon (holidays) and I won't be able to catch up with the new ranking to be the captain again ;)
At your pace you will ketchup in no time ;)

Rafal Bardel said:
Will you help me with that? :idea: The next group flight: LOWW-YSSY :rofl:

I'm sorry Rafal. Just working on the flights and routes for our upcomming YSSY HUB. But there will be no direct flight from LOWW-YSSY. But a flight from LOWW to YSSY via VHHH ;)

Have a nice holiday!

That's exactly what I meant. A stopover for refueling. More fun together ;) :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

Back
Top Bottom