New Pilot

Users Local time
Today 12:25 AM
I just wanted to say hello and that I'm glad to have found a VA that actually makes a difference!

Welcome to Air-Child Greg,

maybe this one ist interessting for you:

http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=317

Best regards
Norbert

Hi Greg !

As already said, WELCOME ABOARD.
Enric Morales said:
hope you have as much fun in this airline as I do!
One more

Cheers
Pierre ;)

And while we're at it: welcome back from holidays, Pierre! :hi:
Hope you had a good time. I also hope you didn't unpack your suitcase already, because you will need it for this: http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=338
;) ;)

Hallo Buddies!

Thanks for welcome back.
Hope you did receive postcard.

I think participate to the event. :fly: Moreover Tommorow will be my Birthday (57th).
This will be a great gift for me to be with you. :rofl:

See you.

Cheers

Pierre

Pierre Chassang said:
I think participate to the event. :fly: Moreover Tommorow will be my Birthday
Goodness! We have to celebrate that with some bottles of Rioja - or whatever you prefer :)
Too bad we don't go to real Barcelona. I once knew some nice bars there (haven't been there for too long, though).

And of course I have received your très jolie carte postale with the très jolie moulin à vent ;)
MERCI!!
:clap:

Hi air-child

Im happy that im a part of this project. i have questions. when i make the bookings, it lists aircraft as B767-300 OE-DCH Daniel Chan, but is it like i can get these aircrafts from air-child ad fly them in FSX??

Thanks
Kshitij

Welcome to all of the new pilots who have posted above. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Kshitij Aggarwal said:
i have questions. when i make the bookings, it lists aircraft as B767-300 OE-DCH Daniel Chan, but is it like i can get these aircrafts from air-child ad fly them in FSX??

Thanks
Kshitij

Hi Kshitij and welcome.

Air-child only provides liveries for the aircraft, not the actual aircraft itself. If you book a 747 flight, you must own the 747 aircraft already, but you can download the airchild livery for it from the Repaint hangar.

Unfortunately, the 767 livery is not yet available for download.

On your fspassengers load screen, there is a button to input flight number. Click that and enter the number from you booking form.

Hi Kshitij and welcome to Air-Child,

for FsPassengers the best way is normally to create a new company first. You can call it "Air-Child", for example ;) When you create the company set the default prefix for flight numbers to "ACH", so you don't have to type that all the time.
After you have booked your flight here (either regular or charter flight), start an FsPassengers flight and enter the flight number in the appropriate field.

You can find all necessary info on how to setup FsPassengers for Air-Child VA and lots of other useful stuff in the .
Configuration files for FsPax and other add-ons are in your .

Regards,
Peter

Hi Kshitij,
I have seen quite a couple of your reports listed among the pireps. So it seems that you have successfully managed to get FsPassengers working with Air-Child. ;)
Not only that, you also made a successful belly landing :clap:
http://www.air-child.com/pirepDetail.php?fid=03082009140041ACH01435900&pid=ACH0143
Great job!

What we didn't tell you: to save costs we do not have any insurance.
So I hope it's ok if we send you the bill for
- 1 new Dash 7-100
- airport emergency operations, incl. 10000 litres of fire extinction foam
- runway repairs

:LOL:
Happy landings!

Peter Schindler said:
Hi Kshitij,
I have seen quite a couple of your reports listed among the pireps. So it seems that you have successfully managed to get FsPassengers working with Air-Child. ;)
Not only that, you also made a successful belly landing :clap:
http://www.air-child.com/pirepDetail.php?fid=03082009140041ACH01435900&pid=ACH0143
Great job!

What we didn't tell you: to save costs we do not have any insurance.
So I hope it's ok if we send you the bill for
- 1 new Dash 7-100
- airport emergency operations, incl. 10000 litres of fire extinction foam
- runway repairs

:LOL:
Happy landings!

When can I expect my bill for the bird strike?

Fairly un-eventful landing number one engine failed so feathered number 4 engine for landing due to x-wind as seen in Gallery :eek:

Well as I am new here :hi: also just want to say what a great site with what appears to be a great community with a great cause keep up the good work :)

Peter Gill said:
so feathered number 4 engine for landing due to x-wind as seen in Gallery
I noticed that in the screenshots ;) Great airmanship! :)
a great site with what appears to be a great community with a great cause keep up the good work :)
Thank you Peter! As already mentioned: we always give our worst :lol:

Hey guys!

I just joined you and it´s fantastic. I believe this is a really good idea for a VA. I´m eager to do my first flight with you and start helping people around the world.

Blue skies!

Juan Carlos

Hola Juan Carlos !

Bienvenido!!! :rofl:

Sure you'll be a Great pilot for Air-Child.
Waiting to meet you on an airport bar or cross your route (Not too near)one day.

Have good flights
Pierre ;)

Back
Top Bottom