Air Child A320 for Project Airbus

Users Local time
Today 2:33 PM
Hi there,

I was looking at your repaints library and I saw that there is no A320 repaint for the Project Airbus A320. Is there anyone out there who has it or that would be willing to do it? I have no idea of repaints and I don´t have the feelthere A320.

Blue skies,

JC

Hi Juan Carlos, and welcome to Air-Child!
I just found the paint-kit or the PA A320 and will start working on it. The paint-kit looks pretty good, so it shouldn't take too long.

cheers,
Peter

HI, can AirChild provide a repaint for fsx/p3d of this model ?
I find only the fs9 in your library :(

I find only the fs9 in your library

Hi, isn't it like with the POSKY/TDS Boeings? With these models you can just re-use the fs9 textures. Sometimes you have to adjust the alpha or night textures.

Please state exactly which PA model you want. I'll see if I can adapt those fs9 textures to FSX for you. I usually do Boeings but I believe PA is free so I could have a go at it.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
I find only the fs9 in your library

Hi, isn't it like with the POSKY/TDS Boeings? With these models you can just re-use the fs9 textures. Sometimes you have to adjust the alpha or night textures.

Please state exactly which PA model you want. I'll see if I can adapt those fs9 textures to FSX for you. I usually do Boeings but I believe PA is free so I could have a go at it.

Yes it's the same for Posky. It need to have night texture and alpha (i can try to do it).
I use PA A32x models, in case of ACH, A320 and A321.

Best Regards

It need to have night texture and alpha (i can try to do it).
Let us know if you succeed, otherwise I'll have a look at it. I use DXTBmp for this sort of jobs. Often it's as simple as switching the alpha and night textures for the textures that come with the default FSX paint for the model.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
It need to have night texture and alpha (i can try to do it).
Let us know if you succeed, otherwise I'll have a look at it. I use DXTBmp for this sort of jobs. Often it's as simple as switching the alpha and night textures for the textures that come with the default FSX paint for the model.

Ok Thank You Barthe

Back
Top Bottom