757 - Part of the fleet

Users Local time
Today 4:30 AM
Hello pilots! =)

I´m really impressed about our wonderful fleet! These are some damn great airliners (e.g. 737, 747, ???, 767)! Just my question: Would it be possible to fill the gap and to make the B757 as part of the fleet? I mean, it is an amazing aircraft, an perfect for some of our routes! It would be awesome!

Best greetings from germany,
Junien

Junien Ebel said:
Thanks for fast reply! =) Would be great! But no stress please! ;)
In the meantime I recommend to follow the advice in this post: http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=401#p2039
;)

Matej, can you make a repaint for the Captain Sim 757 at all?

757 is an awesome bird, be great to add to the fleet. This has my votey vote vote! :D

Paz.

Hey! =) Looks great! Seems like we have some more 757 fans!
I just wanted to support a bit, and to paint for the Captain Sim seven five! But now I have the descision: 200 OR 300??? Both great birds! Please give me your opinion, or to the fleet-management: What is possible/okay?

Greetings

Junien Ebel said:
I just wanted to support a bit, and to paint for the Captain Sim seven five!
Great, Junien! Thanks for that offer already.
But now I have the descision: 200 OR 300??? Both great birds! Please give me your opinion, or to the fleet-management: What is possible/okay?
I just talked to Norbert (aka "the fleet guy") again but unfortunately saw your post too late. From my point of view I'd vote for the 757-200 because 753 and 763, which we already have, are quite identical. However, it also depends if we use it more for the charter fleet or the scheduled flights. For charter flights the 300 is probably the better choice. Let's see what others think.

I just wanted to support a bit, and to paint for the Captain Sim seven five!

Whoa, that's awesome. Finally a repaint for a plane I already own!! :D Seriously though, Cap'n Sim make some great stuff, even if they are a bit inconsistent at times.
753 and 763, which we already have

I didn't know we already operated the 757-300? I can't find it anywhere in the hanger, or have I misunderstood?

I would throw my support behind either the -200 or the -300, moreso the -200, although you're right the -300 would be better for charter flights. I think the 757 would be a great addition to the scheduled service fleet though, it's a real workhorse. The -200 has a lot of character, and makes up the majority of 757s sold. If we are going for semi realism it would make sense that we own the -200 rather than the -300, which IMO doesn't justify its higher operating costs with the addition seats. Also remember that the stretched configuration detracts from its similarity with the 767, which is one of the 757's selling points...

In short; whoop-whoop for the B757-200! ;)

James Taplin said:
I didn't know we already operated the 757-300? I can't find it anywhere in the hanger, or have I misunderstood?
You have, James ;) but it's my fault - should have said "the 753 is quite similar to the 763, which we already have"....
what a difference :D
In short; whoop-whoop for the B757-200! ;)
Thanks for the vote ;)

James Taplin said:
or have I misunderstood?

i think he meant to say...

From my point of view I'd vote for the 757-200 because the 753 is quite similar to the 763, which we already have.

:)

EDIT: Beaten to it :wall: Peter, go do some work on the site :p

Hey Ho!!!

Great, thanks for these votes! I already expected the -200! So I start my work, but its pretty difficult to find an useable paintkit for the CS :wall: And I guess, it´s the better choice to use the 752 for our scheduled flights! Like James said: "A real workhorse" :LOL:

I don't want to overplay that, but we talked now about the pax-version! Anyone thought about the 757F? I belive the orange dress would be great on her body! But not all at once! ;) Lets beginn with the 752 (Pax) :love:

Back
Top Bottom