Something really wrong with US flight plans

Users Local time
Today 4:55 AM
Hi,

sorry to make a new topic, this sort of could have gone under my "Routes from JFK" -thread, but I guess I wanted to make sure this gets attention :p

What has happened to me twice now, from KJFK to KSFO and KLAX, is that the flightplan routes given by air-child aren't valid. The airways in the plan don't start from the intersections. Last time I thought this was a problem with my Level-D 767, but now with PMDG 747 it happened again and I talked about it with a NY controller.

It's ok, I can use routes from vroute or flightaware or where ever, but just letting you know again :)

Br.
Aleksi

Hello Aleksi

Can you specify exactly from to those flightplans. I'll look in our flightplans database and compare them with vroute and if they're wrong I'll correct them.

Greetings

I don't know what to say... :S

I can't find the same flightplans I got earlier. KJFK-KSFO on a 767 (N12TL) and KJFK-KLAX on a 747 (N41MD) were the ones that were incorrect. The KSFO-leg I flew two weeks ago and I am currently flying to KLAX. I'm using a route that I took from vroute because the air-child route was faulty. Now when I looked the plan up again it was ok and different from what I got earlier o_O

The problem could be with the prefile to VATSIM -function as well... it sometimes does funny things to my flightplans. To be honest I didn't check the Air-Child plans directly, I only noticed that the route was faulty once I looked at it through FSInn. Sorry, possibly a false alarm :oops:

Hello

No problem. Next time give us exctly routes you'r flying and the dispatch team can help you. Sometimes after AIRAC Cycle change the routes are incorrect, and we'll correct it.

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom