New one

Users Local time
Today 11:27 PM
Good Evening Air-Child !

Joined today and would like to say Hello ! :)
Nice to find a VA with a different approach to online flying !

btw. also supporting as vATC in Austria ;)

best regards

Hello Mario and welcome to the site.

If you have any suggestions or problems, feel free to post them on the forum.

Hey Mario, welcome to our bonny crew! :D It's good to have another pilot with us!

Fly the friendly skies, buddy. If you have any obscure trivia questions, I'm your man. :lol:

Paz.

Welcome on board Mario. :hi:

I feel you'll love this place.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

I'd also like to say hello to Mario and introduce myself.
I saw the Air-Child-Banner in the VACC-Austria forum (thx to Bernhard for answering a few questions) and joined the VA yesterday. Nice concept, nice page, nice educational system, everything okay.
Today I'd like to start my first flight for Air-Child in EDDV at around 17:00z, destination LOWW. Maybe someone likes to join, I'm sure LOWW has ATC.
best regards,
Günther

Hello Guenther,

welcome to Air-Child!
Guenther Eichinger said:
(thx to Bernhard for answering a few questions)
...and thank you Bernhard, for answering the questions ;)

Guenther, if you have any questions, please feel free to post in the forum or send an Email.
Guenther Eichinger said:
Today I'd like to start my first flight for Air-Child in EDDV at around 17:00z, destination LOWW. Maybe someone likes to join, I'm sure LOWW has ATC.

Sorry, can't make it. Maybe someone other...?

Best Regards
Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
Hello Guenther,

welcome to Air-Child!

Guenther, if you have any questions, please feel free to post in the forum or send an Email.
Thanks for the welcome.

I didn't want to join the VA only for asking some Questions in it's forum so I've sent Bernhard a PN. Next time if there is a specific question on an Air-Child topic I'll ask here, I promise.

Norbert Pflug said:
Namaste to zee "Kernöl-Region" 8)
:LOL:

Welcome to all new arrivals! Austrians and everyone else who joined the last weeks. And thanks to all you great people who keep advertising Air-Child in the flightsim world!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom