New one

Users Local time
Today 3:25 AM
Good Evening Air-Child !

Joined today and would like to say Hello ! :)
Nice to find a VA with a different approach to online flying !

btw. also supporting as vATC in Austria ;)

best regards

Hey Mario, welcome to our bonny crew! :D It's good to have another pilot with us!

Fly the friendly skies, buddy. If you have any obscure trivia questions, I'm your man. :lol:

Paz.

Welcome on board Mario. :hi:

I feel you'll love this place.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

I'd also like to say hello to Mario and introduce myself.
I saw the Air-Child-Banner in the VACC-Austria forum (thx to Bernhard for answering a few questions) and joined the VA yesterday. Nice concept, nice page, nice educational system, everything okay.
Today I'd like to start my first flight for Air-Child in EDDV at around 17:00z, destination LOWW. Maybe someone likes to join, I'm sure LOWW has ATC.
best regards,
Günther

Hello Guenther,

welcome to Air-Child!
Guenther Eichinger said:
(thx to Bernhard for answering a few questions)
...and thank you Bernhard, for answering the questions ;)

Guenther, if you have any questions, please feel free to post in the forum or send an Email.
Guenther Eichinger said:
Today I'd like to start my first flight for Air-Child in EDDV at around 17:00z, destination LOWW. Maybe someone likes to join, I'm sure LOWW has ATC.

Sorry, can't make it. Maybe someone other...?

Best Regards
Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
Hello Guenther,

welcome to Air-Child!

Guenther, if you have any questions, please feel free to post in the forum or send an Email.
Thanks for the welcome.

I didn't want to join the VA only for asking some Questions in it's forum so I've sent Bernhard a PN. Next time if there is a specific question on an Air-Child topic I'll ask here, I promise.

Norbert Pflug said:
Namaste to zee "Kernöl-Region" 8)
:LOL:

Welcome to all new arrivals! Austrians and everyone else who joined the last weeks. And thanks to all you great people who keep advertising Air-Child in the flightsim world!
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom