Testing X-Plane aircrafts

Users Local time
Today 10:45 PM
Well, let's see which aircrafts work fine with X-Plane 10.22+ and 64-bits.

I've made a flight (ACH7291) from SCPH Puyuhuapi to SCFT Futaleufú ( ) with the new version of Carenado's C337H Skymaster HD v2 (filed as DHC6-300). It works perfect. (incl. a video).

This bird looks very amazing in our colours (livery made by Harmut :thx: ). :clap:

[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/C337v2-01.jpg[/imgpop]

[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/C337v2-02.jpg[/imgpop]

[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/C337v2-03.jpg[/imgpop]

Nice toy! ... I love the small aviation, many more than the heavys. I fly manual VOR-to-VOR (ot whatever I have on hand) so the FMC is for me a non-sense an expensive box. :p

My favorite ever is another Carenado, the Cessna 208. :oops:

Ricardo, I don't know if you fly on IVAO. If so, next ACH flight on small aviations you want to fly, drop me an email and I will try to fly with you (if you want). ;) I love to fly wild (New Zealand, Argentina, Alaska, ...)

Bye

Perez Santos Eduardo said:
My favorite ever is another Carenado, the Cessna 208. :oops:
This one is not ready for X-Plane 10.22+ and 64-bit yet. Maybe end next week...
Perez Santos Eduardo said:
Ricardo, I don't know if you fly on IVAO. If so, next ACH flight on small aviations you want to fly, drop me an email and I will try to fly with you (if you want). ;) I love to fly wild (New Zealand, Argentina, Alaska, ...)
Sure, I can use X-IvAp 64-bit also with IVAO. But we can do it next week (I'll be away a couple of days with the kids). You know, we have many airfields and airstrips for X-Plane 10.22+ in the Araucanía and the Patagonia. There is no live ATC on-line in that area, it means IVAO gives us no extra's. We can also try to fly together using the network possibilities of X-Plane (no CLS needed).
Let's communicate next week. The best is using Skype ("RemenNL").

Saludos,

I am still on 32-bits X-plane 10.22 and only use 64-bits for X-Economy flights. It stable enough and I don't need nothing from the 64-bits part.

Never flown with X-plane internal capabilities so is good for me to test it.

Ok, take your time and choose two nice airports on this zone and lets fly. :cool: I prefer afternoon flights (real time, GMT+2).

If you speak spanish the better, :oops: if not I will try my best in english :( . It seems like you live on Central Europe so the time is good; me on the sunny, and very hot this summer, Madrid, Spain.

PS: on X-Economy (you know the x-plane version of FS-Economy) I was the proud owner of two argentinian airports SAME y SABE more than five hundreds miles away ... it was a hell to maintain. Nice pictures [virtual] of the Andes from there. ;)

Bye

OK, do not worry about the language, yo hablo Castellano desde chiquitito :lol:
This weekend train IN the Andes, from SCGE Los Angeles to SAZS San Carlos de Bariloche. Look at the map of and download some sceneries.

See you next week.

:fly:

Back
Top Bottom