Take On Helicopters !!!

Users Local time
Today 3:26 AM
My disappointment not a helicopters in hangar. Helicopters far more interesting than the planes, but for some reason everyone ignores them. :(

I don't think anyone here has any problems with helicopters. There's a lot of freedom here. Just fly them and report their flight as a Twotter flight. Most helicopters have a comparable number of seats. Unless you fly a Lynx or an Apache they're probably a lot slower than the Twotter.

As far as adding them to the hanger; you can always add them to the list but my guess is there won't be any helicopters added soon. I think the general idea of ACH is a regular passenger airline with added relief capability. But we have no rescue department or special operations. There are already specialized groups for helicopters like .

Technically there might be a problem reporting your flight; I know you have to disable almost everything in FSP to do this. I don't know about XAcars. Let us know if this works, might be interesting.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
I don't know about XAcars. Let us know if this works, might be interesting.
Works.
XAcars:
http://www.air-child.com/pirepDetail.php?fid=27082013010221ACH13728396&pid=ACH1372

Tested: Cera Sim Bell 222B

That works then. Another thing learned. One remark though; you've
FORCE HELICOPTER CERA SIM BELL 222 B
In your route. Notice that when you enter something that's not a valid waypoint/airway etc. in the <Route (optional)> box, it probably causes problems when you want to download a flightplan for use in FSX. On the other hand I don't know another place for remarks. Maybe there should be one.

Maybe didn't understand what Air Child was about. Kinda looks like we got dumped. Oh we'll, he did wish us all good luck. Gotta hand it to em, he does love helicopters. ;)

Back
Top Bottom