PMDG 777 LR/F released!

Users Local time
Today 1:30 AM
Finally here:

I am really looking forward to this one. I've spent many hours in Ramzzess B777 for X-Plane and will hopefully jump right in without any problems.

Good that we have a B777-200 in our hangar. I will wait a bit till the first bugs are solved.. :)
Cheers Tom

Possibly my favorite aircraft in the RW :) will have to wait for a while though to recover my financial status.. :p

a little update - just solved my only concern with this plane - FPS. By default, 777 displays refresh rate is set to unlimited which means some FPS hit. By setting refresh rate to 15(same as NGX default)everything is just fine. I started to love this plane now :yes:

Kristoffer
It is really a nice plane. It is big, especially on the ground. You need the "heavy"-gates and lots of space when taxing. The FMC is a little bit different but not to much compared with the 737. It (almost) always set the ILS frequency automatically. You set all the NAV freq. in the FMC.

It has few minor bugs. One is overspeed sensibility during initial climb (goes above the 250 kn limit up to 10000). It can be reduced by setting a speed limit to 230 kn, up to FL80 . This is noticeable when taking off with a lightly loaded plane.

An other one that has been reported has something to with starting the APU. Not quite sure how to reproduce it, but it may happen at turnaround if ground power is connected. It is always possible to start the engines with the ground starter.

But it fly like a king and the details and the level of realism are very good.

I still like the 737NGX when flying shorter distances and smaller fields.

Back
Top Bottom